Stranger Than Reality! darkphoenix21's Avatar

Wonder Woman 1984 (2020)

Wonder Woman squares off against the Cheetah, a villainess who possesses superhuman strength and agility.

It is expected to be released on: June 5, 2020

From The Hollywood Reporter:

Warner Bros. is pushing back the release of upcoming superhero tentpole Wonder Woman 1984 two months due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.The sequel, which was set to hit theaters in North America on June 5, will now hit the big screen on Aug. 14.

Gone
    As horrible as this pandemic has been, it gave studios a good opportunity to experiment with digital releases of blockbusters. It's something a lot of moviegoers have asked for for many years. Instead, they keep pushing back their movie releases without any indication that things will be better in a few months.

Theyíve moved the release date for the film once again. It was supposed to have been released on August 24th, 2020 (after being moved from its original date of June 5th, 2020) but, its now getting a fall release of October 2nd, 2020. The news comes after Christopher Nolanís TENET movie shifted its release date of July 17th, 2020 to July 31st, 2020. Itís still to be seen if Disneyís Mulan will still be released on July 24th, 2020

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...ctober-1298282

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...d-july-1285728
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 06-12-2020 at 10:50 PM.

Incurable Postaholic DA_Champion's Avatar
    Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
    Any old timers still around?

Sad to see this once great community now so whithered away. I remember the great discussions that we had regarding man of steel.

Mad Man with a Box! HalJordan4184's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DA_Champion View Post
    Any old timers still around?

Sad to see this once great community now so whithered away. I remember the great discussions that we had regarding man of steel.
    I still poke my head around. Got frustrating as I was trying to have conversations with people a few months ago, and the forums kept self deleting posts and threads. I miss some of the old discussions here. I REALLY miss the even older Smallville discussions as seasons went on.

Incurable Postaholic DA_Champion's Avatar
    Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by HalJordan4184 View Post
    I still poke my head around. Got frustrating as I was trying to have conversations with people a few months ago, and the forums kept self deleting posts and threads. I miss some of the old discussions here. I REALLY miss the even older Smallville discussions as seasons went on.
    Hey !

I miss the discussions too. I wonder what many of those people think of the blockbusters of the past few years.

Why are posts being deleted?

Mad Man with a Box! HalJordan4184's Avatar
    If I remember right, Craig said on another thread it was a server issue, and the forum backup kept getting reloaded or something. We just kept reverting back a few months, with all new threads/posts being gone.

Its been moved to December 25.

Perfect! Since I plan to take that week off between Christmas and New Years. So if itís just as good or even just slightly better than the first film, Iíll be going to the theaters multiple times during the holidays.