Loved it? Hated? What did you think of #4-10"Suspicious Minds"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated? What did you think of #4-10"Suspicious Minds"

What did you think of this episode?

Having Red Daughter in the beginning was their way of reminding us that she is not forgotten. I wonder how long will it be before they unleash her and have her meet Supergirl.

J'onn setting up his private agency is closer to his comics counterpart. I can see Supergirl, Guardian, and Nia working there.

The hook of the episode was Colonel Haley investigating Supergirl's identity and she would start with the DEO agents, including Alex. The end twist was something we did not see coming at first, but Kara's time in Earth-1 with Alex's counterpart actually foreshadowed this.

Brainiac 5 did a lot more in this episode as well as he's a great addition to the cast.

Great return episode from hiatus.

Comment

what, no poll? heh.

This episode was fairly okay. it was more of a set-up episode than anything else, as seeing a lot of the major plot points were meant to set up things for future storylines to happen down the road. The only major thing that happened, was the fact that Colonel Haley wouldn't give up on finding out who Supergirl is.

Which led to Alex getting herself mindwiped to protect Supergirl. I can't help but wonder if that'll bite them in the ass down the road.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎