No announcement yet.

Riverdale "Chapter Forty-Four: No Exit"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riverdale "Chapter Forty-Four: No Exit"

Talk about the January 16, 2019 episode of Riverdale here!

Was expecting more from the quarantine matter.

Glad they had the kids from Quiet Mercy staying with Betty. She may have broken them out, but the truth is that these kids either can't or don't have a home to go back to. If they hadn't, we would've been left wondering whatever happened to those kids.

Hopefully, this is the last we'll see of the sisters of Quiet Mercy.

Could they really be killing off Archie? Conventional wisdom says no. He's Archie Andrews. He's the main character. At the same time, the show's called Riverdale, not Archie. In the series premiere, Jughead says that "our story is about a town". Not "our story is about Archie Andrews".

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
      Was expecting more from the quarantine matter.

Glad they had the kids from Quiet Mercy staying with Betty. She may have broken them out, but the truth is that these kids either can't or don't have a home to go back to. If they hadn't, we would've been left wondering whatever happened to those kids.

Hopefully, this is the last we'll see of the sisters of Quiet Mercy.

Could they really be killing off Archie? Conventional wisdom says no. He's Archie Andrews. He's the main character. At the same time, the show's called Riverdale, not Archie. In the series premiere, Jughead says that "our story is about a town". Not "our story is about Archie Andrews".

Knowing how Riverdale works, Archie will be up and running in the next episode. I mean back in season 2 we saw Jughead "dead" and he turned out be alright in the very next episode.

I mean, he could be dead but I doubt it. I mean, if he died in that episode then Hiram wins and I don't see it ending that way. Archie is probably "close to death" atm, but he'll somehow survive and come back. Ideally, if they wanted to kill off Archie it would be a showdown with Hiram where Archie would die in Veronica's arms....that would be a good way because everyone would feel it. Archie dieing in the woods with 2 Park Rangers doesn't really feel like any sort of payoff or impact, IMO.

And for a man that has all the power and money, you would think Hiram would have better security in his home. It was so easy for Cheryl and Toni to break in and steal that expensive egg. And at first, I thought maybe he allowed them to steal it to catch them in the act (which obviously didn't happen) but he didn't know who stole it until he saw Cheryl's "signature" on his painting. I guess this is a TV trope among the CW shows because the places you expect to be highly guarded and protected are the ones that are broken into pretty easily.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎