No announcement yet.

Ghostbusters 3 (Summer 2020)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghostbusters 3 (Summer 2020)

Its now been confirmed. Jason Reitman, Ivan's son, will direct Ghostbusters 3 which is scheduled for release Summer 2020. This will be a direct sequel to the first two movies and ignore the 2016 movie. Teaser trailer was released and its really happening folks!
    Last edited by Austin 3:16; 01-16-2019, 01:58 PM.

I don't know how they will work around Harold Ramis being gone but the little teaser trailer has me hyped!

Comment

I saw 'Ghostbusters: Afterlife' yesterday. It was enjoyable. I liked the new characters and the fun appearances of the original characters. The only thing to stop it from getting a Glove Grade A was that it just rehashed the original movie. They could have created some new entity to stop. I guess the cartoons had plenty of bad guys with which to draw from. This movie kind of made me feel like the first time I saw 'The Force Awakens' until I realized it was just a remake of 'A New Hope'. My grade: B+.

Comment

Originally posted by Glove
        I saw 'Ghostbusters: Afterlife' yesterday. It was enjoyable. I liked the new characters and the fun appearances of the original characters. The only thing to stop it from getting a Glove Grade A was that it just rehashed the original movie. They could have created some new entity to stop. I guess the cartoons had plenty of bad guys with which to draw from. This movie kind of made me feel like the first time I saw 'The Force Awakens' until I realized it was just a remake of 'A New Hope'. My grade: B+.
        That’s the comparison I saw many reviews make with concern to Star Wars. They approached this soft reboot much better in that category than TFA. It appealed to both the OG fans and the new fans much more and it was just a nice close to the trilogy…what we can do with technology today is amazing and a bit scary (especially with the deep fakes). The only thing I’ll say is that the pacing was slow at the beginning but, once we got to Phoebe finding the lab it picked up.
        Last edited by darkphoenix21; 11-21-2021, 07:24 AM.

Comment

These "Ghostbusters" sequels are such a watered down cash cow that cows are mooing for them to stop coming. Because the cows are tired of them being released.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎