Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Man of Steel" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Man of Steel" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's Supergirl and talk about it LIVE as it airs! Pics can be found HERE:

I wonder how they'll get all the Kryptonite out of the air.

Comment

I like Sam Witwer. I hope his character gets some kind of redemption at the end of the season.

Comment

Not a lot of Kara/Supergirl in this episode.

Comment

Nope not a lot. This episode is about the how Ben Lockwood became Agent Liberty.

Comment

The episodes puts into context all the collateral damage that occurs with all the threats to the earth/National City and humanizes Agent Liberty...how much can anyone stand before they snap? His situation is understandable.

Comment

You know he probably would've been alright if Mercy and Otis hadn't gotten into him.

Comment

So Kara gets a temporary new suit. Since we won’t see her face, I’m wondering if Melissa took some time off for whatever reason during filming.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                  So Kara gets a temporary new suit. Since we won’t see her face, I’m wondering if Melissa took some time off for whatever reason during filming.
                  She made her Broadway debut during the hiatus. As the Broadway show's run collided with the start of filming on season 4, they've tried to shoot around her (hence the suit) and filmed episodes out of order.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎