We Will Avenge!!! darkphoenix21's Avatar

Titans #1.3 "Origins"

Rescued by Kory from the Nuclear Family, Rachel travels with her to the convent where she was raised Ė a destination that might provide answers about Rachelís past and Koryís identity. Meanwhile, Dick goes in pursuit of Rachel and Kory, the mysterious woman who rescued her Ė and the journey awakens memories of his own orphanhood and his unorthodox upbringing in the shadows of Bruce Wayne. When Dick finally reunites with Rachel and Kory, he realizes that Rachelís found a new protector in Kory. But the convent is not everything it seems to be and Rachel might have to rely on her guardians as well as a new friend, Gar Logan, to keep her safe.

What did everyone think of episode 3?

We Will Avenge!!! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    Itís getting progressively better; the team is coming together. Iím getting hooked on the mystery surrounding Rachel, Koryís amnesia and her true identity. And whatís Gar Logan connection to all this (it wasnít a coincidence that he was at the roller rink)?

Anyway...

I understand they want to keep this series about the Titans and not switch the focus on Batman but, why does Bruce Wayne have to be this shadowy figure. Obviously, they havenít cast this series Batman, I get that but, couldnít there be a better way to represent him until they find the actor. It just felt like lazy writing and just cliche. Gotham is ending and nothing is happening with Batman (or for that matter Superman) on the big screen so, why not just reveal him sooner than later?

Saving The City
    I'm really enjoying Titans, when it was first announced I wasn't sure about it, I've not read much of the Teen Titans comics and honestly, the Teen Titans cartoons come along after my time had passed so I wasn't too familiar with the team, but I like the darker take on them so far.