Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Nora" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Nora" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Not sure if anyone's even still doing this... but if you'd like... count down to tonight's Flash season premiere and talk about it LIVE as it airs!

Pics can be found here: http://flashtvnews.com/flash-season-...ics-nora/31804

I didn’t even know that today was the season premiere. I assumed it would be next week with the rest of them.

Comment

She’s definitely a daddy’s girl

Comment

The Legends were mentioned as a possible option to taking Nora back to where she belongs. Since Nora probably won't be leaving so soon I wonder what reason they will have for not having the Legends return her to her time.

I guess someone doesn't listen to her parents.

Comment

What’s happened to Barry’s current suit that he’s having to keep wearing older ones?

Comment

Talk about a screeching halt.
            20 min in and she's areleady annoying

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
              What’s happened to Barry’s current suit that he’s having to keep wearing older ones?
              Maybe it was destroyed at the end of last season.

I wonder what Nora's relationship with her mother is like? She acts strangely around her.

Comment

Originally posted by MrT
                Talk about a screeching halt.
                20 min in and she's areleady annoying

Comment

I wonder if we will learn more about the events from that article we've always seen.

Comment

Flash is still missing? Does that mean the series ends then ?

Comment

Future Barry must have known that even thought he would be missing for 25yrs after Crisis he was still able to have a relationship with Nora. Just like future Iris knew that her daughter would leave to spend time with their past selves; future Iris wanted to stop her from going knowing she would...don’t you love time travel.
                      Last edited by darkphoenix21; 10-09-2018, 05:39 PM.

Comment

And after 25yrs why would they think he’s still missing? Instead of dead?

Comment

He's has to come back soon, right? Remember the 2065 message to Rip Hunter?

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                            And after 25yrs why would they think he’s still missing? Instead of dead?
                            Possibly because they never learned what happened to him/found a body.

Comment

I still don’t like the strapless-chin cowl even though that’s how he looks in the comic. It looks weird.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎