Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars: Resistance (Disney Channel)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars: Resistance (Disney Channel)

I liked The Clone Wars, I liked Rebels, so I feel this will be in good hands. But I'll have to get used to the animation because it's not the same as the other 2 series.

Comment

It’s been revealed that the series would take place prior to The Force Awakens and could potentially run concurrently with the trilogy if there are additional seasons.

https://screenrant.com/star-wars-res...force-awakens/

Comment

Comment

Comment

Still unsure about this.

Comment

It could be great, it could be terrible, it could be somewhere in the middle. I'm withholding judgment until I see the first couple of episodes.

Comment

All the promos released seem to be from the first episode so, just like any new series it’s going to take a few episodes or possibly the end of the first season to find its groove.

Comment

The first three episodes of the series are already available online prior to tonight’s series premiere.

Comment

For the first episode last night, it actually looked and flowed pretty well for an hour long premiere. I was watching this and The Walking Dead premiere and of the two, Resistance was for the most part, far more exciting. Can't wait to see what they do with the rest of the series going forward.

Comment

Tried to watch a couple of episodes on Disney+. On an unrelated matter, I think we all owe Jar-Jar Binks a letter of apology.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎