No announcement yet.

Season 6 spoiler thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 6 spoiler thread

Jeff Ward (Deke) has been promoted to series regular.

We also have the title of the premiere: "Missing Pieces", which'll be directed by Clark Gregg.

I saw both pieces of news out of SDCC. While I am not fond of Deke, it still makes sense to bump him up to a regular, I guess?

I am thrilled Clark will be directing the premiere, however. Can't wait to see his 'style'.

Comment

It's already been renewed for a seventh season.

Comment

I saw the season 7 news and almost fell over. The last thing I was expecting was a renewal (though shouldn't be too surprised I guess. I read recently that SHIELD is actually pulling in more viewers than any of the Marvel Netflix shows.).

Comment

I saw you visited the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. set. Any news on the Season 6 premiere date? Also, anything about Coulson’s return? –Jen

ABC has said nothing beyond “summer” yet for the premiere date. As for the other thing, no one I spoke to on set – where they were filming Season 6’s penultimate episode – spoke of Phil in the present tense. Take Chloe Bennet when I asked about Daisy’s state of mind when the season picks up, [REDACTED] amount of time after her mentor and father figure got dropped off in Tahiti to live out his final days. “In my mind, she has a bit more of a peace to her,” she said. “There is obviously the mourning of Coulson, but she’s also been through it all and she is genuinely stronger from it. She is not dealing with things as she has in the past. She has fully accepted her trauma and is moving forward in the most healthy way, for the first time.”

https://tvline.com/2019/01/25/agents...-coulson-dead/

Comment

Comment

0:14 Why am I expecting May to be pregnant?

1:08 Coulson clone? AU Coulson? A Skrull locked in the form of Phil Coulson?

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
                1:08 Coulson clone? AU Coulson? A Skrull locked in the form of Phil Coulson?
                The prevailing theory amongst fans seems to be AU Coulson (a.k.a. Evil!Phil).

I'm kinda leaning toward Skrull Coulson myself...

Comment

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 6 Now Targeting a Springtime Premiere

https://tvline.com/2019/02/14/agents...date-may-2019/

Comment

Bit of a crazy idea. When The Avengers came out and Coulson died, there was a fan theory going around the internet that he was going to become Vision. That has since been disproven and Vision has been introduced. However, the android is neither the only nor the first Vision that Marvel's had. The first was Aarkus, an alien, who could disguise himself as a human. The writers could've done a nod to the old Coulson is Vision theory, by having the original Vision take his form.
                    Last edited by jon-el87; 03-17-2019, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Comment

Emerges from a portal in a cloud of smoke. Perhaps the idea that this guy is Aarkus isn't so crazy.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not sure how to feel about this.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                            0:06 The skin on her face appears green for a moment. Could it be lighting (I once owned a DVD of Superman II, where Lois' face was briefly green, for no reason) or are they trying to suggest something about her?

Comment

The new character is listed as "Sarge". Of course, that doesn't tell us anything. It's a rank, not a name.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎