0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Episode Lost and Lame
    0%

Lots of departures that didn't surprise me thanks to the leaked spoilers out there.

The Kara in Siberia is the duplicate one as a result of the Black Kryptonite. They will likely do a good Supergirl/ bad Supergirl like in the comics.

Comment

Kind of a bittersweet finale with a good chunk of the cast leaving, but it tied up a lot of things nicely.

I wasn't sad to see Mon-el Go, as that means the end of that stupid love triangle. But I'll truly miss Winn and Martian Manhunter. Still, I somehow knew they wouldn't be around forever. I hope they make cameo appearances though.

Comment

So, is there going to be some sort of Legion spinoff? Kinda felt that way towards the end.

Comment

I doubt Martian Manhunter will be gone for a while....a lot of time will obviously have passed between now and the season 4 opener so he should be back on the show. I think this is sort of like the JLU animated series where Martian Man took some time off of Watchtower to go and live among the humans on Earth to see what that life is all about.

It will be interesting to see what they do with the other Kara. I don't think she'll be a season long villain, though. I'm guessing something goes horribly wrong with Lena's experiments and that leads to a even bigger conflict.

Comment

While a good ending, and a strong ep overall (wow, there was the budget of special fx!), the other Kara was somehow just not as strong a cliffhanger as I might have liked to see, still good, mind you. I'll play old school, however, I fantasized about a final scene in which Lena is in the lab doing her work, we see the back of a man approach her, she looks up slightly startled to see (Michael Rosenbaum), "....hello, Sis..." Cut to black.

Comment

Mon el was one of the few reasons I was still watching this show (the only one I watch from the Arrowverse) but I am done now that he is gone. THought it was an interesting take. Love has been a central part of comic books: Superman and Lois Lane, Batman and Catwoman/THalia, Frank and Sue Dibney, Barry and Iris, Green Arrow and Black Canary, Wonder Girl and Superboy, Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor... but they never managed to find someone that quite fit for Kara, she dated Jimmy which I never liked (no, not because he is black, I am talking comic books, not the show), she dated Brainy (whaaaat???), Alexander Luthor and all seemed off, this is the first time I have looked at one of her Love Interests and though "hmmm, that makes sense" the rebel daxam and the regal kryptonian and I thought the show made a good story between them, dispite what many fans say. This was probably the last episode Iīll see of this show, not a fan of ensable casts, much less if I dont like the ensable, I really really like Supergirl and her actress, she nails the part, loved Martian Manhunter but he is gone, loved Winn but he is gone, Jimmy is meh and his guardian persona is meh as well, Alex has been on and off through the show, and found Mon EL a rather unique addition to the SUpergirl mythos which I would actually promote to be added in the comic books, but alas, most of the ones I like are gone, not enough excited about a Brainy, Alex, Lena and Jimmy ensamble.

Comment

Mon-El/Kara was one of those things that I didn't mind at first, like how I didn't mind Clana (smallville) at all in earlier seasons.

But, CW writing tend to make me hate those pairings in the long run. That's because CW tends to treat it's viewers like morons and force-feed it down our throats because they think we won't bite otherwise. Two eps back, I was even starting to dig Mon-El again when they came full circle with that scene that echoed Kara's dreams from the season's beginning. But of course they ruined it by blatantly pointing it out to us as if we weren't paying attention to that fact... treating us like we were little kids who needed everything repeated to us. Then I started hating it again out of spite.

I think that had Mon-El's romantic tension with Kara been handled a little differently, then it would've been a far more popular pairing.
                Take those TV romances done right as examples:

Lois and Clark: Adventures of superman--Slowburn romance. took their time and made you root for this pairing even when the two characters didn't realize they were in love with each other yet.
                Corey and Topanga, Boy Meets World-- although this couple dated other people for a while in the first few seasons, there wasn't much in the way of dramatic love triangles and the like. It was just teenagers being themselves, and the romance was allowed to stand on it's own ground and breathe naturally without some meddling writer or TV executive rushing it along. Everything felt natural, and not like it was obviously invented on the spot by the TV writers who wanted to pander to shipping fanboys and fangirls. So everyone was happy when Corey and Topanga finally tied the knot as adults.
                Andy and April from "Parks and Recreation"-- When you first start watching "Parks and Recreation," it seems impossible to think that Andy and April could ever end up together. After all, at the beginning of the show, Andy is in a relationship, as is April, and they couldn't be more opposite in terms of personality. Where Andy is a chipper jokester who can't follow sarcasm, April is the queen of sarcasm. But when they both end up working together, April develops a crush on Andy, the funny older guy who makes her smile, and by season two they're flirtatious, but hesitant. By the end of season three, they're married, and they end up complimenting each other perfectly. The reason why it worked was because it evolved over time in a natural way.

starting to see a pattern here in why and how I like my TV couples? yeah.

Comment

Thing, is all those couples were meant to last so they could take their time bulding it up, the showrunners said, after the season finale that it was always their intention to keep Chris (Mon-El) in the show only for 2 seasons, so it makes sense they didnt drag it out more. I think whatīs regretable is that they didnt commit to it long term, they seem to keep going for the fan "applauseometer", thatīs how Olicity came to be, a legion of fans had them ditch Laurel and have Olicity. THey should choose who their lead is goign to date and stick to it and stop listening to fans.

Comment

I can agree with that. They should have a long term plan and stick to it no matter what the fans say.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎