Season 5 Spoilers Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 5 Spoilers Thread

Post any S5 related spoilers and/or speculations in this thread

Danielle Nicolet (Cecile Horton) has been promoted to a series regular.

https://deadline.com/2018/06/the-fla...ar-1202409871/

Comment

Hartley Sawyer (Ralph Dibny) has also been promoted to a series regular.

https://tvline.com/2018/06/15/flash-...elongated-man/

Comment

Jessica Parker Kennedy (formally the mystery girl aka Nora Allen) has been promoted to a series regular.

https://tvline.com/2018/06/18/flash-...daughter-nora/

This one was obvious since the finale ended with Nora revealing herself and like father, like daughter somehow screwed up the timeline

Comment

Good. I would've thought it a waste if they made a Ralph a one-and-done character for the show.

Comment

Originally posted by AsteroidMike
            Good. I would've thought it a waste if they made a Ralph a one-and-done character for the show.
            Yeah, with Killer Frost gone especially. With her absent, until Kate relearns how to summon her again that means the team's down a member.

With Ralph it means at least Barry still has him and Vibe as back ups.

Although with Dawn, er, Nora sticking around, it's probably only a matter of time before she officially joins the team until she heads back to the future. So there'll be two speedsters on Team Flash again. I just hope they don't send her to the same "Fodder" curb/limbo that poor Wally ended up in. These writers seem to have a hard time figuring out what to do with a super hero team that has more than one speedster on it.

Comment

Chris Klein (American Pie) has been cast in the series regular role of DC supervillain Cicada.

https://tvline.com/2018/07/21/the-fl...lain-season-5/

Last edited by darkphoenix21; 07-21-2018, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Comment

Thought it was supposed to be Mark Pellegrino as Cicada. I dont mind Chris Klein getting cast though.

Flash ring! Holy smokes after five seasons we get the ring! So glad to see it.

Comment

Klein is quite the coup. Not one of those actors you expect to see in an Arrowverse show.

Can't comment on the news for S5 (and judging by that video, the cast can't either ), so I'll just say that Danielle looks amazing.
                    Last edited by costas22; 07-21-2018, 11:56 PM.

Comment

I'm so glad Ralph is back for a second season, he grew on me. I also like how Carlos is wearing sunglasses almost every time we see him

Something that's bugging me right now is apparently there's a rumor going on that Candice Patton and Danielle Panabaker have some tension going on between them and I don't know how true that is or it's just people reaching.

Comment

The main villain is kind of lame, but I think they maxed out already by having Reverse Flash, Zoom and Davoe....like how can you go any higher than that? Not saying Cicado will be a breeze because he sounds tough, but watch Barry act dumb against him when he's gone up against much harder, more difficult and tougher villains in RF and Davoe in the past, lol

Comment

Originally posted by AsteroidMike
                          I'm so glad Ralph is back for a second season, he grew on me. I also like how Carlos is wearing sunglasses almost every time we see him

Something that's bugging me right now is apparently there's a rumor going on that Candice Patton and Danielle Panabaker have some tension going on between them and I don't know how true that is or it's just people reaching.
                          There's been tension between Iris and Caitlin fans for years and that's usually how all sorts of unfounded nasty rumors begin. Same thing has been happening with Katie Cassidy and Emily Bett Rickards since 2014.

Candice and Danielle don't seem to be BFFs (not according to their social media posts anyway), but I don't think there's any bad blood either. I think Danielle just happens to be a bit more withdrawn than the rest of her co-stars.

Comment

Yeah, I wouldn't put much stock in any actual Danielle-Candice "rift". Iris and Caitlin never really interacted on the show until recently, and that's more on the show and its writers not knowing what to do with Iris or Caitlin together as characters (or even by themselves, to be frank) on the series. I've never actually heard there was tension at all -- they've just never been in a whole lot of scenes together with four seasons already behind them.

It's likely fandom-driven hogwash, like the alleged Katie-Emily "rift" that was total b.s. Great Scott, they've gone on vacation together.

Comment

That's good that the tension was all just talk.

Going back to the show itself, I did like how folks acknowledged the main villain as a speedster was starting to wear thin. And yet I can't help but ask if Reverse Flash shouldn't be slightly more prominent, given that he's been responsible for major events in Barry's life and is already a major Flash villain to begin with.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎