0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Make It Stop
    0%

Alura is on Earth and meets Alex. I hope she can meet Kara's adopted mother Eliza Danvers.

They took a page out of Man of Steel in terms of terraforming Earth and transform it to New Krypton.

The crossover budget has affected Supergirl and all the other Arrowverse shows.

Comment

This ep was sorely needed in order to recover from the anti-climatic feeling of the last epidose. Now things feels nice and tense again, and keeps you hooked and on the edge of your seat.

The only thing that really bothers me.... is the fact that this seems like one of those times that it would be appropriate to have Superman around. I know It's Supergirl's show, and that the spotlight should be on Kara. But would it be too much to ask that they at least mention that Superman showed up to save people in the city so that Supergirl could go and focus on defeating Reign?

Heck, where was the scene where Kara called Clark Kent to tell him the good news about Argo city? I think Clark Kent would like to know that there are other surviving family members of the El family, and that there are more Kryptonians out there who aren't phantom zone criminals or isn't from Fort Rozz.
      Kara would offer to take Clark with, and Clark would be sad because he can't go. He has to work on taking down Intergang as both reporter Clark Kent and Superman, because they've been doing a lot of damage in metropolis with echanced anti-tank and anti-alien rifles... like the ones that one company was selling to both DEO and criminals a couple eps back.
      you know, a reasonable excuse why he can't go even though he really, really wants to go. And the conversation ends with Clark telling Kara that he is going to ask her about EVERYTHING once she gets back from visiting her mom for a second time.

I really think an extra scene like that was needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora Moon

The only thing that really bothers me.... is the fact that this seems like one of those times that it would be appropriate to have Superman around. I know It's Supergirl's show, and that the spotlight should be on Kara. But would it be too much to ask that they at least mention that Superman showed up to save people in the city so that Supergirl could go and focus on defeating Reign?

That's what bothers me about all of these shows. Now hear me out....I get that all of these Arrowverse shows have to solve their main arcs on their own but the fact that they have other heroes out there really throws that out the window. Why not get others to help out? I know that's what the main crossovers are for, but take Davoe for example....his enlightenment machine was going to damage the whole world yet Barry couldn't warn Oliver and the others about the possibility of Starling City falling under? Now, I know it was mentioned how Davoe picked the right metahuman powers so that Barry's allies outside of Central City wouldn't help, but come on, you're telling me that with a little time and planning that Felicity, Curtis, Winn and Cisco's combined efforts couldn't come up with a plan to negate all of that so Kara, Oliver and the others couldn't help out for a brief time? Yeah, I'm not buying any of the reasoning as to why they couldn't help out.

These shows outside of the crossovers do a poor job of connecting to each other. It's like they are scared to make mention of the others or something.

Comment

The funny thing about Superman is that he isn't even a crossover character. He's set in the same universe as supergirl, and he's part of the show as an minor cameo character. So there's literally no excuse for them to not use him, other than it being Supergirl's show and not Superman's show.

with other heroes it bothers me less because of how Supergirl isn't part of the Flash-Arrowverse, she's in her own self-contained universe like Black Lighting. Although Black Lighting did a shout out to Supergirl and the other female heroes that one time... indicating that they did exist in the BL universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora Moon
            The funny thing about Superman is that he isn't even a crossover character. He's set in the same universe as supergirl, and he's part of the show as an minor cameo character. So there's literally no excuse for them to not use him, other than it being Supergirl's show and not Superman's show.

with other heroes it bothers me less because of how Supergirl isn't part of the Flash-Arrowverse, she's in her own self-contained universe like Black Lighting. Although Black Lighting did a shout out to Supergirl and the other female heroes that one ... indicating that they did exist in the BL universe.

I just remembered that Supergirl has one of those portal things that Cisco gave her to crossover whenever she needed major help. I would think "Reign World" would be one of those situations where Kara could use all the help she can get, including from Barry Allen.

I'm not saying Barry and or anyone else has to come to help Supergirl in this instance, but there needs to be a good and legit excuse why they can't. And it just can't be because Supergirl is in her self contained universe or something like that. These shows are creative enough to find ways around that, lol
            Last edited by TheSecretVampire; 06-12-2018, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Yeah. But they would do that if they could, if they had an infinite budget for all the shows.... which they don't. And if they did that every time there was major trouble, then they'd go over-budget.

The only way to solve this problem would to be have a crisis of infinite earths where they somehow find a way to merge all universes (and TV shows) together, so now "Legends of Tomorrow-Flash-Arrow-Supergirl-Black Lighting" all got merged together into one show... called the Justice League Unlimited or something like that.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎