No announcement yet.

Lucifer #3.25/#3.26 "Boo Normal" & "Once Upon a Time" BONUS EPISODES

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucifer #3.25/#3.26 "Boo Normal" & "Once Upon a Time" BONUS EPISODES

Two unaired episodes of Lucifer air tonight! Ratings will help this show to get a future!

Pics: http://www.ksitetv.com/lucifer/lucif...may-28/179777/

Talk about the episodes here.

"Once Upon a Time" didn't catch my interest very much, as it dealt entirely with AU versions of the characters. I'm also confused about how this universe came into being. Are there multiple Lucifers, in multiple universes? Or did God alter history of the existing universe? Meaning the whole series have been erased.

Glad Lucifer and Chloe didn't interact much in "Boo Normal" (which was probably shot first), as the previous episode ended on such a cliffhanger. Even if the episode doesn't entirely resolve the cliffhanger. Though, one line of dialogue from Chloe implies to reference her knowledge about Lucifer. So, one could take it as them having moved on, from her knowing it, even if they haven't ended up together. It just means that we missed the "questions" stage (which we've already seen with Linda).

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
      "Once Upon a Time" didn't catch my interest very much, as it dealt entirely with AU versions of the characters. I'm also confused about how this universe came into being. Are there multiple Lucifers, in multiple universes? Or did God alter history of the existing universe?
      HE said he moved the bullet that hit Chloe's dad a bit to the right and this was the result of it. Since HE is who HE is, I think the answer to your question is "all of the above".

Comment

I tried to watch them but I couldn't. I missed them live and when I watched on Demand. My cable box is messed up and freezes a lot (Every time someone walks into my room or I move slightly) so it kicks me out of the show and I have to watch all over again because my progress isn't saved.

I will watch on the Fox App.

I watched the first part of "Boo Normal" but it kept kicking me out at the point where Chloe walks in on Ella talking to her old imaginary friend. I don't know how that gets resolved.

Comment

I just watched Boo Normal.

It was cool seeing Azreal I should've seen that coming at first I thought Ray-Ray was an imaginary friend. We found out she was "a ghost" so I wanted to see if Lucifer could see her but they didn't have scene together until the end of the episode when Lucifer revealed that she was the Angel of Death.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎