Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Dark Side of the Moon" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Dark Side of the Moon" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's Supergirl and talk about it LIVE as it airs!

Pics can be found here:

If it really is her, it looks like Kara's mom might still be alive. Interesting.

Comment

Kara needs to ask her mom about Lara & Jor-El.

Comment

That was a sweet scene with Mon-El and the sick little boy.

If Lena decides that the only option is to kill Sam/Reign she really should let Ruby know beforehand. She's only 12, but she would deserve to know what was happening with her mom before she was killed.

Comment

Hopefully Erica Durance can become a recurring guest next season now that Alura is alive and Argo City is introduced.

Comment

It’s Tuvok (forgot the actor’s name)

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
              Hopefully Erica Durance can become a recurring guest next season now that Alura is alive and Argo City is introduced.
              That would be interesting. Maybe Clark could go visit sometime too.

Comment

That one lady in Argo city kept reminding me of when baby Reign was first sent to Earth. When she gave up a piece of the rock I wondered if possibly there was some kind of trick involved.

Comment

I knew that Selina was that Priestess who guided Reign and the Worldkillers.

This was the calm before the storm episode with Supergirl reuniting with her mother Alura, Alex solving a case where someone has a grudge against her, Lena trying to find a cure for Reign, and Winn and Ruby being together.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎