No announcement yet.

The Boba Fett Movie

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Boba Fett Movie

James Mangold is writing and will direct a standalone Boba Fett movie.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...source=twitter

I'd rather get a Kenobi movie first because I'm not sure if they have enough material to do a whole movie about Boba Fett, but congrats to the fans who wanted it.

I suspect there will be plenty of Jabba and Kamino references. They might even get Alden to do a cameo as Han.

Comment

Boba Fett is far too popular not to have some extra writing material around, so I'm all for it.

Originally posted by costas22
      I suspect there will be plenty of Jabba and Kamino references. They might even get Alden to do a cameo as Han.
      Not just that but I wonder if the Mandalore Wars or anything referencing Star Wars Rebels will be brought up in his story. In fact a whole saga surrounding the Mandalorians would be a fantastic idea.

Comment

I wonder if Temuera Morrison will be brought back? Again, more rehashing for Disney Star Wars.

Comment

From CBR:

The proposed Boba Fett stand-alone movie is officially dead.

Film journalist Erick Weber revealed the cancellation in a Twitter post, reporting that “Kathleen Kennedy just confirmed to me Boba Fett movie is 100% dead, 100% focusing on THE MANDALORIAN.” With the news coming straight from the head of Lucasfilm, it seems likely that Boba Fett as a stand-alone feature film won’t be revisited anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎