No announcement yet.

My Black Canary Leather Costume

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Black Canary Leather Costume

Hey pal, I am really excited to express my heart in this moment of true joy and happiness as being a die heart fan to one of the oldest fictional character Black Canary, the super women. Generally, I’m not a big fan of costumes but since I have been truely involved in Canary’s character, therefore I really love to have the one like her in my wardrobe so I could feel how it is like to be a girl having super powers and could satisfy my connection with my favorite comic character. At first I was perplexed between Wonder women's costume and Black Canary but then I went for Black Canary.

I started looking to buy similar costume online but all my effort went in vain since those who were offering it online had huge price range or the material which they used in preparing this dress was not good enough. But luckily, after few searches on the internet I came to lend on leatherjacket4 who were offering custom made leather outfits in reasonable amount. Initially I was skeptical if I would be able to get the quality and design as I wanted or would I end up getting some below average costume design – thus I spend a bit long in talking to the representative about what I really wanted in the black canary costume and thanks to their staff who showed a kind patience to my over eloquent description for its details and designs. Since they are leather manufacturer so they ensured to make it in high quality real leather so that I could keep it myself above from the time boundaries.

Finally, I got my customized Black Canary cosplay fully made with leather. It is above my expectations,
    Colors are real and gleaming and it is impeccably hugs to my body. Well now I am trying to practice that sonic scream to whirl my enemies away, hoping my neighbors would not mind!

So here is my crazy aspect which I was eagerly waiting to share with you guys.
    Tell me how it is? Which character costume should I get after this, any suggestions?
    Attached Files
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎