No announcement yet.

Anyone Get The New Smallville Pops?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Get The New Smallville Pops?

So the official Smallville pops just came out. Theres Clark from the pilot from the cornfield when Lex found him, Clark pulling open shirt with Superman costume under, Lois, Green Arrow and Lex with white outfit on. I got the Clark Superman outfit one. It looks like the Lex one sold out fastest.

Anyone else get any of the pops? Theyre pretty cool.

I intend to buy a few on the upcoming Comic Con Germany. Hope they'll be sold there.

Comment

My local Barnes and Noble sold out less than a week of the pops. Looks like we may have more Smallville pops coming out because i have never seen any ANY pops sell like these ones have. At least at Barnes and Noble. They had a bunch of them so i thought oh i can get another one a day or two later. So the fact theyve flowm off the shelves like this is a good sign we will get more series of Smallville pops sooner rather than later.

Comment

I asked for them as a gift but I guess we will see if I get them for my bday. I only asked for Superman shirt rip Clark, Lex, and Lois

Comment

Yeah, I got a set of 5 off Ebay that also came with soft protector cases!

These are really cool! My favorites in order from most to least:

Lex Luthor>Green Arrow>Clark with "S" symbol>Shirt ripping Clark>Lois Lane

I hope they release a different set, later on.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSecretVampire
            Yeah, I got a set of 5 off Ebay that also came with soft protector cases!

These are really cool! My favorites in order from most to least:

Lex Luthor>Green Arrow>Clark with "S" symbol>Shirt ripping Clark>Lois Lane

I hope they release a different set, later on.
            Considering how popular the Smallville pops are i dont think we have to worry. They should release a lot of them over time, especially considering the amount of characters, vehicles and locations they have to work with. I hope Lionel will be a part of upcoming series.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
              Considering how popular the Smallville pops are i dont think we have to worry. They should release a lot of them over time, especially considering the amount of characters, vehicles and locations they have to work with. I hope Lionel will be a part of upcoming series.
              Lionel
              Impulse
              Cyborg or Aquaman
              Clark in red jacket and blue jeans or Blur Attire
              Brainiac

That's my wish for Wave 2.

But, I'm guessing Lana Lang will be a shoe in for Wave 2, just my gut feeling, lol

Comment

Id like to see a Chloe with Dr. Fate helmet pop. Thatd b a really cool one and one of my favorite episodes too.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
                  Id like to see a Chloe with Dr. Fate helmet pop. Thatd b a really cool one and one of my favorite episodes too.
                  While I'd love a Chloe Funko I seriously doubt anyone is ever going to touch that character anytime soon (given recent events)

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
                    While I'd love a Chloe Funko I seriously doubt anyone is ever going to touch that character anytime soon (given recent events)
                    Good point about Chloe. I hope we get a Dr. Fate one though. Hes a great character and i think it would do well.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎