No announcement yet.

Riverdale "Chapter Thirty-Four: Judgment Night"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riverdale "Chapter Thirty-Four: Judgment Night"

Surprised they didn't add the Arrow theme, when Cheryl shot the Black Hood with an arrow. Hopefully, they'll drop the whole mafia thing for next season. Got tired of it ages ago.

Don't think anyone was shocked or surprised by the Black Hood "reveal". There is no way that Jughead is dead.

Damn, the suspense is killing me.

Glad the Black Hood mystery is over. But now there’s an even bigger cliffhanger, concerning the whole town. With Jughead’s life hanging in the balance.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
      Surprised they didn't add the Arrow theme, when Cheryl shot the Black Hood with an arrow. Hopefully, they'll drop the whole mafia thing for next season. Got tired of it ages ago.

Don't think anyone was shocked or surprised by the Black Hood "reveal". There is no way that Jughead is dead.

Jughead looks badly disfigured though. There is no way he can recover from that quickly, or even be his former self again. He can't be written off the show, however, as he is one of Riverdale's main characters.

Overall ir was an intense episode, but slightly over the top IMHO. It looks like Riverdale episodes seem to alternate these days between The Silence of the Lambs, The Godfather, and now Mad Max. I wouldn't mind a somewhat lighter tone next season.

Comment

Yeah, Jughead isn't dead on the outside, but he might as well be dead on the inside..he's going to have long lasting mental scars from this brutal attack. His character is probably in for a even darker arc in season 3.

Ok, so we know Hal is the Black Hood, but who is his partner in crime? He clearly has someone else working as another Black Hood. And I had to laugh at Cheryl on her own with a bow n arrow in had, scaring away both the Black Hood and the Ghoulies....I know I would be scared with a bow n arrow pointed at me, but the Ghoulies had numbers and could've easily captured Cheryl. Maybe, Cheryl should be the one hunting bad guys in Star City, lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheSecretVampire
          Ok, so we know Hal is the Black Hood, but who is his partner in crime? He clearly has someone else working as another Black Hood.
          Figured that it's probably some guy hired by Hiram.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
            Figured that it's probably some guy hired by Hiram.

Makes sense considering Hiram is the biggest sinner of them all in Riverdale and that the Black Hood(s) never attempted to kill him.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎