0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Three times as bad
    0%

The whole Kara-Lena thing was overblown. Kara is blaming Lena for behaving like Lena, and Lena is blaming Kara for behaving like Supergirl. I blame the writers for poorly weaponizing internal logic and writing the DCU equivalent of Schmuck Bait. On the upside, the performance level stuff was awesome throughout. Plus, establishing the Worldkillers and their demon dimension as ancient Kryptonian magic should facilitate some interactions with Sara and Constantine during the next crossover.

Comment

It was a fairly decent one this week. I knew that it wouldn't be so easy for them once purity and pestilence was killed, despite what Saturn Girl said. and my suspicions were confirmed when I saw Reign absorb their powers.
      Last edited by Aurora Moon; 05-08-2018, 12:56 PM. Reason: spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Raissa
        The whole Kara-Lena thing was overblown. Kara is blaming Lena for behaving like Lena, and Lena is blaming Kara for behaving like Supergirl. I blame the writers for poorly weaponizing internal logic and writing the DCU equivalent of Schmuck Bait. On the upside, the performance level stuff was awesome throughout. Plus, establishing the Worldkillers and their demon dimension as ancient Kryptonian magic should facilitate some interactions with Sara and Constantine during the next crossover.
        Not to mention I believe some reviews of the episode elsewhere even bring up that Kara already knew that Lena held on to the green stuff, thus relying on a retcon to set this fued up.

Comment

Just wait until Lena finds out Kara is Supergirl and vice versa....that will fully turn Lena heel against her for the lack of trust in revealing that secret.

And Reign continues to impress as a big time villain. Out of the current season of Arrowverse villains, she's been the best developed and overall of them all.

Comment

was anyone else bothered about James whole attitude? His hollier than thou attitude about lying to Lena and breakign her trust, ok fine, you dont want to lie to her, Kara put you in that position, well, dont half a$$ it, either tell Kara you refuse to do it, or do it, but dont do it half way. If he is so adamant about not lying and breaking the trust of someone he cares about, why would he lie to Kara and Winn? isnt lies what he was avoiding, yet lied about looking in the vault? further more, what is with his ratting out Supergirl, he could have confessed to what he did, if he really wanted to come clean (yet we already stablished he is ok with lying to Kara and Winn) he should have kept Supergirl out of his confession, that is going to bite both Kara and him in the arse further down

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎