No announcement yet.

#5.19 "Option Two"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #5.19 "Option Two"

Thankfully, this was a Daisy-light episode. Really disliked her judging YoYo for killing Ruby. She needs to get off her high horse and realize: this is what this job requires of them. Sometimes you'll have to kill people, because you have no other choice.

And Talbot is now Graviton. Thankfully, he did it himself. This wasn't a case of some of our characters thinking it'd be a great idea, to infuse Talbot with Gravitonium.

There was no tie-in to Infinity War. Though, a line in the scene between Daisy and Mac's friend seems to imply that this is taking place [SPOILER]right after the attack in New York, when Thanos' minions came after the time stone.[/SPOILER] Which then raises some questions. [SPOILER]Will this season conclude with a bunch of people turning into dust?[/SPOILER] And, if the show gets renewed, will it deal with [SPOILER]half of humanity turning to dust?[/SPOILER] Such a scenario would be problematic, as I don't see [SPOILER]Avengers 4 taking place more than a few days after the events of Infinity War. Meaning, we'd either get a massive inconsistency, with this show portraying half of humanity as having been dead for a year or they'd spoil the plot of Avengers 4, by having the season take place after the movie.[/SPOILER]

Of course, I could see the show be concluded after this season. The show was almost canceled by ABC, last season, but Disney came in and saved it. I could see this tie into Avengers 4. After all, [SPOILER]I did speculate on the thread for Infinity War, that Avengers 4 would see Coulson resurrected. Now, how could he be resurrected in Avengers 4, if he was already resurrected years ago? Answer: You have to have him die on the show first. Meaning that the show can't end, before Coulson has passed away.[/SPOILER]
    Last edited by jon-el87; 04-29-2018, 12:39 PM.

Technically Candy Man talking about [SPOILER]"that weird stuff in New York" would be a tie-in to Infinity War, though a rather loose one. [/SPOILER]

My question is [SPOILER]how exactly will the massive wipe out of half of the universe, not to mention Earth, affect AOS because there's no way a massive die-off like that would go completely unnoticed by anyone in SHIELD, or what's left of it because someone had to have been a victim of Thanos' finger snap. There's only 3 episodes left and Coulson hasn't died yet, so I'm wondering if he dies in the finale and by dying I mean he turns to dust like everyone else. And still, what about Earth getting cracked apart by gravitonium?[/SPOILER]

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎