No announcement yet.

Krypton #1.6 "Civil Wars"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krypton #1.6 "Civil Wars"

Count down to tonight's Krypton, talk about it live, then let this be the episode thread! Krypton goes in new directions tonight!

10 - Fantastic
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Bad
    0%

If no one's doing the live thing, then on with the episode thread I guess! What did you think?

Comment

The season is really picking up momentum now. Zod is here, Doomsday's involvement is teased and Brainiac made his move. It was also good to see Dev get more screentime and his character fleshed out a bit.

Comment

would've loved to watch it live with you, but syfy had limited commercials and I was watching it with my boyfriend. exactly didn't give me time to fully type out my thoughts on here as it was occurring live. plus, boyfriend's not a comic book geek so I had to explain some superman lore to him during commercial breaks.

on the show itself:
        I have to admit, I was leery of the fact that they were apparently adding more time travellers to the show. I was worried that it would suffer the same problem that the flash did, with there being too many speedsters. but it all worked out.

To recap--Turns out that the guy, who turns out to be the infamous General Zod from the future, had a very good reason for traveling back in time. and it's to prevent the destruction of Krypton. Strange lets it slip that Brainaic isn't actually a time traveller, and that rather he's actually a immortal machine who can allow for things to occur over 200 years, etc. In fact there's a lot of things that Adam Strange left out, which causes Seg-El to trust Zod more over him.

And on top of it, Doomsday the monster apparently was created as an weapon by both the Els and the Zods together, only it worked too well as an weapon so their ancestors were forced to lock it away.

And of course there's Brainaic, who's become the new voice of Rao... and he just assimilated the entire Sagitari force.

This is quickly unfolding to be a very beautiful disaster and I can't wait to see how it all unfolds.

Comment

I think Jayna-Zod is my favorite character right now. Though I think she is headed for a downfall.
          Not sure what General Zod thinks he can do with Doomsday. I wonder if this is just a tease or if he will get released at some point.
          Brainiac what a way to make an introduction.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎