0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Bad
    0%

The Flash people can make Dinah Laurel more interesting than the Arrow people. The Dinah Laurel of Earth-X should meet her Earth-2 counterpart.

Comment

I wish we saw more of Earth-X Black Siren against Davoe....it seemed like her Canary Cry was a powerful weapon against him.

Comment

Eh, it was a decent episode, a bit of a step from last week's events but still entertaining enough.

For me, nothing too terrible happened that completely put me off, but I did complain about Barry having to grieve for Ralph's loss at the worst possible moments. Leo did come in and tell Barry he needs to really truly grieve for Ralph and let your emotions out or they'll come out on their own, which is actually pretty realistic and good advice. Barry said he was okay and as soon as he said it in their conversation, I immediately thought he was gonna freeze up at the wrong time when Devoe shows up, and sure enough he did, and later when Laurel/Siren-X attacked.

In all fairness though, Barry and Co. have had a lot of deaths on their plate since the start of the series (Eddie, Ronnie, his mom, his dad, HR, Stein, Ralph) so they should know better than most how to deal with people close to them dying.

On the other hand, you have Harry who's actually suffering from frying his brain with dark matter, Caitlin does have some minute strand of dark matter in her so Killer Frost isn't completely gone, and we can all count down the minutes until Marlize completely turns on her husband. DeVoe only came back in body, not in spirit or mind and the way he was boasting about how "emotions are a distraction" made me think of Mr. Freeze from Batman & Robin. Plus, the show's been dropping hints that she's starting to have second thoughts about everything since the midseason finale when they locked Barry up in their pocket dimension.

Always nice to see Snart and Laurel, well some form of Laurel again. I also like how the show didn't just forget about Earth-X and showed it, even though apparently all the Nazis there got beaten in between the Crisis and now.

Comment

Unless I missed it, did they even mention what they would do to Siren from Earth-X? I know Barry knocked her out, but after that we didn't see or hear what happened to her. I'm sure the off the camera thing was Snart sent her back with cuffs to Earth-X before his goodbye scene, but things like that I like to hear and see what happened instead of some throwaway line.

Comment

They did not mention Siren.

I'm over Barry and his bratty behaviour. Yes he has experienced a lot of loss but so has everyone else so to have him grieve someone he barely knew or truly cared for made absolutely no sense. Unless maybe Ralph's death triggered emotions Barry has been hiding I do not buy it.

From the list (Eddie, Ronnie, his mom, his dad, HR, Stein, Ralph), AsteroidMike I would argue that like Barry, the whole team should be sharing in the grief especially if we add Iris' mother, Cisco's brother, Caitlin's brother (I think they mentioned he had one that passed away? Correct me if I'm wrong) the first Wells (someone both Caitlin and Cisco worked closely with), Jay (someone Caitlin became to know) and my goodness does the list go on.

If writer's were trying to re-write Ralph's importance they did a terrible job because I've never celebrated more now that he's hopefully gone for good. Nothing about that character was redeeming, he moped and complain and engaged and in some instances degraded women all because he felt insecure. I hope that they move on from him, he's taken up too much storyline, I did not care for him so anything, including Barry's feelings, that were associated left me rolling my eyes and ready to move on to the next plot.

Speaking of who would have thought Wells felt the way he did? I think this would have been a cool story to follow. I don't understand why Caitlin wants Killer Frost to reappear when she tried so hard to keep her hidden. The whole note thing that they left for each other is such a stretch. Either make her go all the way or not at all. Oh and why did she inject everyone with that cocktail and not even clean the needle, gross.

Anyway, I did not enjoy this episode. I cannot believe this has become The Flash, what happened?? I do hope they find their footing next year, perhaps creative freedom is not in the writer's best interest. I think they need to stick closer to the comic books.

Comment

Originally posted by lola dee
              From [COLOR=#DD3C42 !important]the list[/COLOR](Eddie, Ronnie, his mom, his dad, HR, Stein, Ralph), AsteroidMike I would argue that like Barry, the whole team should be sharing in the grief especially if we add Iris' mother, Cisco's brother, Caitlin's brother (I think they mentioned he had one that passed away? Correct me if I'm wrong) the first Wells (someone both Caitlin and Cisco worked closely with), Jay (someone Caitlin became to know) and my goodness does the list go on.
              I mentioned the first list because all those deaths, with the exception of Nora Allen, were people both Team Flash and the audience as a whole grew close to and knew personally. Iris' mother, Dante and Caitlin's brother weren't people the team knew or us, so we don't have a lot of reason to care, and I didn't even know Caitlin had a brother. The first Wells was actually Thawne and real Wells was dead long before Caitlin and Cisco worked with him, so there's nothing to grieve. "Jay" technically wasn't real it was just a copy of Zoom, so the real Jay is off retired on Earth-3.

I wouldn't say Barry hardly knew Ralph, I mean he knew him from back when he was a rookie at CCPD and was the reason Ralph got fired in the first place, which makes it evident they had some history. But I think Ralph's presence grew on Barry after a while and he started respecting him. Basically he was Julian from last season with superpowers.

Comment

Originally posted by AsteroidMike
                I mentioned the first list because all those deaths, with the exception of Nora Allen, were people both Team Flash and the audience as a whole grew close to and knew personally. Iris' mother, Dante and Caitlin's brother weren't people the team knew or us, so we don't have a lot of reason to care, and I didn't even know Caitlin had a brother. The first Wells was actually Thawne and real Wells was dead long before Caitlin and Cisco worked with him, so there's nothing to grieve. "Jay" technically wasn't real it was just a copy of Zoom, so the real Jay is off retired on Earth-3.

I wouldn't say Barry hardly knew Ralph, I mean he knew him from back when he was a rookie at CCPD and was the reason Ralph got fired in the first place, which makes it evident they had some history. But I think Ralph's presence grew on Barry after a while and he started respecting him. Basically he was Julian from last season with superpowers.
                She doesn't. Earth-2 Killer Frost had a brother (who lacks a counterpart on Earth-1) who died.

Comment

it was middle in the road for me. Not too bad, but not that great neither. Like everyone else I was kind of tired with how they dragged on the scenes with Barry's emotional scenes over Ralph. I mean, it does make sense that he'd feel guilty and broken up over ralph's death after he promised to save him from Devoe. But I didn't like that he seemed to freeze up during important moments, like during a battle. What gives??

and yeah, I'm very happy that Ralph is gone too. He was the most annoying character ever on the flash... he was right up there with Scrappy from Scooby doo. In fact he fits the trope "The scrappy" to a T.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎