No announcement yet.

#5.18 "All Roads Lead..."

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #5.18 "All Roads Lead..."

All the interesting stuff was really towards the end. I was surprised that they killed Ruby (thought they were going to do more with her). Of course, this is a Whedon show (all characters live on borrowed time). Though, given what happened to her body, maybe she isn't quite as dead as she appeared. Or something escaped from her body (in that blast of energy).

I was sort of glad they killed Ruby. I didn't much care for the character. The 'discharge' of Gravitonium before she died makes me think that it will find it's way to other hosts.

Also, is it me or has Phil pretty much lost control of the team? I get that he's not 100% and that the team is mad at him/doesn't trust him. But shouldn't he be calling the shots while he can? Daisy seems to have the most control now.

Talbot. Can they just fix him please? This brainwash stuff is not that interesting, IMO.

The twist with Yoyo was one that I did not see coming (but was not super surprised they went with. Yoyo's been going down a dark path this year).

And of course Hale now wants revenge on SHIELD! They killed her daughter!

Comment

Two gory deaths in one episode was pretty sweet, if a bit unsettling considering Von Strucker got it the worst.

Speaking of Coulson how much of that death strain is affecting him now because he seems to be physically okay at the moment. And how much of that alien invasion in next week's promo ties into Infinity War, which comes out the very day the next episode airs?

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎