No announcement yet.

Channel Awesome

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Channel Awesome

Has anyone out there been following the huge amount of controversy involving Channel Awesome lately?

Basically, Channel Awesome is a aggregate site for a bunch of film, TV, video game and misc reviewers to talk about things. About 3 or 4 weeks ago, some former producers on the site went on Twitter to talk about the bad things they experienced while they were there and then they made this huge document detailing it all. As of last week, there's now been a revelation that the higher-ups on the site tried to cover up a sexual predator.

I put this thread in here because it seemed like a current event and its a form of media that people use to hear reviews or criticisms and opinions of all kinds of media, but if this doesn't fit the mold would you mind putting it in the right folder?

The only thing I watch on CA is Tamara's Never Seen. I've seen the controversy discussed on other channels but don't care about it much. That being said I've heard that CA defended themselves especially on the sex predator part and showed emails that they responded rather quickly to the accusation. But I don't have a link or anything because as I said, I don't care much about it.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎