No announcement yet.

#5.17 "The Honeymoon"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #5.17 "The Honeymoon"

Ruby: "I have your poster up on my wall. You're like that, hero... that every little girl wants to be when they grow up."

Me: Okay, then we really need to supply young girls with better role models, if Daisy's what they wanna grow up to become. She's a High Scool drop out, who lived in a van.

In this episode, Daisy's dumb enough to let Talbot call his wife (whom Hydra would obviously go after first), so he can be activated as a sleeper agent. And, of course, no one will blame her, when Talbot starts shooting up the place.

I think my favorite part was May chewing out Coulson for trying to rush his death when the reality is she "loves him." Gotta admit dropping the L word in a conversation is a good way to shut someone up.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
      Me: Okay, then we really need to supply young girls with better role models, if Daisy's what they wanna grow up to become. She's a High Scool drop out, who lived in a van.
      Not to mention why is there a poster of a woman who is supposed to be a security agent and sometimes undercover operative for a covert government agency?!

In this episode, Daisy's dumb enough to let Talbot call his wife (whom Hydra would obviously go after first), so he can be activated as a sleeper agent. And, of course, no one will blame her, when Talbot starts shooting up the place.
      Yeah, that was dumb.

I thought the Melinda 'love' confession seemed forced. And the whole thing with Yoyo and her powers/arms? Um, she's used her powers with the arms before, hasn't she? Thought she did, when she 'whooshed' Mack into the cell? NO prob there. So why is it bothering now?

Also, can we please just stop with this whole 'the future is written already' stuff? We all know that the future we saw is not going to come to pass. It's just a question of how they change it (and again, the easiest way? Kill a member of the team. Especially FitzSimmons or Yoyo), rather than will they. It all seems to be spinning wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
        Not to mention why is there a poster of a woman who is supposed to be a security agent and sometimes undercover operative for a covert government agency?!

Yeah, that was dumb.

I thought the Melinda 'love' confession seemed forced. And the whole thing with Yoyo and her powers/arms? Um, she's used her powers with the arms before, hasn't she? Thought she did, when she 'whooshed' Mack into the cell? NO prob there. So why is it bothering now?

Also, can we please just stop with this whole 'the future is written already' stuff? We all know that the future we saw is not going to come to pass. It's just a question of how they change it (and again, the easiest way? Kill a member of the team. Especially FitzSimmons or Yoyo), rather than will they. It all seems to be spinning wheels.
        According to the episode, trying to save Coulson is why the Earth got destroyed. My assumption is that a part of it involves Fitz sabotaging the particle enhancer machine (the one Captain America was in during his first movie). Of course there could be a theory that putting Coulson in there could "cure" him of the disease, but it backfires.

Comment

Originally posted by AsteroidMike
          According to the episode, trying to save Coulson is why the Earth got destroyed. My assumption is that a part of it involves Fitz sabotaging the particle enhancer machine (the one Captain America was in during his first movie).
          Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Hmmm, interesting theory.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎