#7.17 "Chosen"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #7.17 "Chosen"

I LOVED everything about this episode.

For me, this was probably the BEST Zelena-centric episode they've ever done.

It really moved the plot(s) along, so I'm excited to see what will happen next week.

Unfortunately, the last minute of the episode was preempted by a special news report about Syria. So, I'll have to see what I missed.

Still a really good episode, though!

What did everybody else think?

Originally posted by Aries83
    I LOVED everything about this episode.

For me, this was probably the BEST Zelena-centric episode they've ever done.

It really moved the plot(s) along, so I'm excited to see what will happen next week.

Unfortunately, the last minute of the episode was preempted by a special news report about Syria. So, I'll have to see what I missed.

Still a really good episode, though!

What did everybody else think?
    I completely agree (even the Syria thing I had to delete the AOS episode from my DVR cause of that mess )... I wish they had come up with Zelena’s redemption arc earlier in the series but, I’m happy she finally got a happy ending.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
      I completely agree (even the Syria thing I had to delete the AOS episode from my DVR cause of that mess )...
      I was SO irritated they cut in like that. I mean, there was only ONE minute left. I turned the TV back on 20 minutes later and, of course, the special report was over...

Oh well. I'm sure I didn't miss much. The last thing I saw was Facillier enchanting a voodoo doll meant for Sabine.

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
      I wish they had come up with Zelena’s redemption arc earlier in the series but, I’m happy she finally got a happy ending.
      Me too. Of all of the characters they've introduced since Season 2 onward, she has grown on me the most. I liked how they wove her into the new H&G story, too.

Also, the fight scenes between her and Nick were pretty good. I liked how she was able to take care of herself.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎