New In Town

Looking for new series to watch? HELP

Hey guys
    So, currently I am watching Riverdale, Stranger things and I am going to start Lost in Space tonight I hope it is good! What should I watch next, please suggest!

I've been Watching Jessica jones on Netflix. pretty good show. the villian Purple man scares the heck out of me though.

New In Town
    hmm.. yeah I've seen it go around. I might give it a try! What else are you watching?

Do you like Anime? Because that's what else I watch too, but I don't know if you'd be into that kind of stuff. Otherwise I'm happy to recommend some anime shows to you.

New In Town
    hmm.. The last time I watched anime was 10 years ago but I am open to anything!

It sounds like you're primarily using Netflix, so here's some good stuff that I know is available on there:
    - Borgia (a historical fiction series starring John Doman; not to be confused with the Showtime series THE BORGIAS)

- Haven (a Sci-Fi/Supernatural procedural series very loosely based on Stephen King's novel The Colorado Kid)

- Lost Girl (a Supernatural procedural series about a girl named Bo who discovers that she's a Succubus)

- The Tudors (a historical fiction series primarily focused on the life - and wives - of King Henry VIII)

- Attack on Titan (A dystopian anime series about a single city of humans trying to survive in a world populated by cannibalistic giants)

- Voltron Legendary Defender (A reboot of the 1984 cartoon series about a team of heroes who battle an alien empire by piloting mechanical lions that combine into a giant robot called Voltron),

- Helix (a Sci-Fi horror series that follows a team of scientists from the Centers for Disease Control investigating an incident at an isolated Artic research station)

- Sword Art Online (a Sci-Fantasy anime series based around the concept of MMORPGs; the first season begins when a group of players log into a brand-new game called Sword Art Online only to discover that they're trapped inside it and can actually die in the real world if they're killed inside the game)

- Sword Art Online II (The sequel series to Sword Art Online, which begins with a murder inside a Shooter MMORPG called Gun Gale Online)

- The West Wing (A POV drama series set inside the White House and centered on the administration of the fictional Democratic President Jed Bartlett)
    Last edited by DigificWriter; 04-25-2018 at 07:30 AM.

Good list, Digificwriter.

I would also add:

Black Mirror-- A twilight Zone-esque show about technology and our futures and how that reflects on us as an society. mainly anthologies of self-contained stories. If you like horror and creepy stuff, this is the show for you. also don't worry about watching any episodes in order... because they don't need to be. I would also recommend that you skip ep 1, however. That one was a little too much for me. ugh.

Little Evil-- Stepdad is pretty sure that his new son is the antichrist. It's a darkly funny show that pokes fun at both parenthood and horror tropes.

Penny Dreadful-- Gothic steampunk story parodying the stories they used to print in Victorian newpapers, that they used to call penny dreadfuls (hence the name of the show). however it's a pretty good original show with a good cast of characters.

A series of unfortunate events--based on a book series. actually pretty good and very faithful to the book series.
    Last edited by Aurora Moon; 04-27-2018 at 11:52 PM.

Hopeless Forum Addict Halberdier17's Avatar
    If you like super heroes and is open to Anime.

I recommend My Hero Academia. The creator of the manga is a big fan of comic book super heroes with his favorite being Spider-Man.

It is currently on its third season.

Start the Walking Dead, then at the halfway point watch The Goldbergs, then finish up the Dead. This is the best.

New In Town
    If you have Amazon Prime, and you are looking for shows on a lighter note, Both Eureka and Chuck are streaming again.

Continuum (a really good time travel series)

Defiance, or Dark Matter - if you like well-written sci-fi with interesting characters

Hell on Wheels - if you like tales of redemption in a Western setting. I can't plug this series enough. Love the cast, writing.

I'd also say The Tudors, too. Great cast, and addictive.