Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Null and Annoyed" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Null and Annoyed" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's Flash and talk about it LIVE as it airs!

Pics can be found here: http://flashtvnews.com/the-flash-nul...w-images/31162

Devoe is a total psycho. If she was able to escape and and get away from the effects of the drugging tears I wonder what his wife would do. Would she go to Barry or the police or maybe just try to get away from her crazy husband.

Comment

Looks like Cisco may be on his way out of The Flash. I'd like to see he and Gypsy guest-star in Supergirl since they can travel through the Multiverse.

Comment

Just got done watching this online.

I'm glad we're near the end, but at the same time there was so many things in the ep that annoyed me. Ralph was annoying as heck to me, no matter how much they tried to endear him to us. At least Barry finally found him to be just as annoying as I did. And Cisco's leaving? NOO~!

And DeVoe's finally showing us his monstrous side, although why now? so late in the game. Before he was like a B-List villain. You know, the type who's not number one in villainy but still can be an annoying, tiny thorn stuck in the hero's foot. Now he's finally showing us his potential to be an A-List Villain here.
        But at the same time it kinda highlights how Devoe as an character wasn't used to his full potential by the writers.

Comment

They got the "annoyed" part of the episode right, if the Twitter feeds are any indication. I get that Ralph can be a bit much at times but he was being unusually aggravating for no reason this particular episode. At the same time, Barry is being extra serious, also for no reason this episode. I get that DeVoe is a serious threat and still looming but no one has shaved off of cracking a light hearted joke or two anytime previously. Sounded like making drama for the sake of drama and it wasn't needed at all, but then this is far less annoying than season 3's drama issues.

Always good to see Danny Trejo on screen for any reason. Too bad it may come to involve Cisco leaving, God I hope not.

Speaking of DeVoe, the issues with him and Marlize were actually the best part of the episode. He's still drugging his wife to keep her in line and then towards the end he injected it into her in a particularly uncomfortable way. I'm already counting down to how long it is before she officially quits him and either leaves altogether or teams up with Team Flash. I also like how the conversation at the start of the episode is sorta repeated at the end with DeVoe saying his body will rot again "a week from now," so basically he'll get another one by the end of next episode. Way to hit the 4th wall there.

Also at the end, Wells in the time vault with the original Gideon.

BTW what happened to Amunet?

Comment

The highlight of this episode was seeing Danny Trejo again...never a dull moment when he's on screen.

Other than that, nothing good about this episode. Well, save for that ending with Wells in the time vault...that was pretty interesting to see.

As for Davoe...meh. He's so sick and twisted now that I don't care for none of that. Since Neil Sandilands left, the character of Davoe has gone downhill.

Comment

Ralph has always been annoying they just shone a light on his behaviour that so many people ignore. I too cannot wait for this show to end this season and return with an organized plan.

Comment

The only good highlight of this ep was Slient Bob and Jay showing up for an cameo, now that I think of it. Great Easter egg.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎