No announcement yet.

#5.16 "Inside Voices"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #5.16 "Inside Voices"

Hang on, you mean what will destroy the world won't be Daisy, but Franklin Hall... I never would've guessed.

Nice little touch with YoYo having trouble, adjusting the the strength of her new hands. She and Simmons went quite hard with the whole "we're indestructible" thing, but I guess that's what many would do, if they'd learn their future. You went to the future, you learned that you'll live for many more years and it makes you overconfident in yourself.

Not loving the idea of Daisy being in charge of S.H.I.E.L.D.. It just feels so random. Is there no one more qualified? No one with more seniority?

Originally posted by jon-el87
    Nice little touch with YoYo having trouble, adjusting the the strength of her new hands. She and Simmons went quite hard with the whole "we're indestructible" thing, but I guess that's what many would do, if they'd learn their future. You went to the future, you learned that you'll live for many more years and it makes you overconfident in yourself.
    Are they or aren’t they trying to prevent the future that they witnessed first hand? Everything that they seem to be doing is just reinforces what eventually will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
      Are they or aren’t they trying to prevent the future that they witnessed first hand? Everything that they seem to be doing is just reinforces what eventually will happen.
      This. Times a billion. I mean, in order for Yoyo and Fitzsimmons to be 'indestructible', they have to preserve the timeline. The easiest way to change it, actually, would be for one of them to die (FitzSimmons before they have their daughter for certain). If they really want to change that future, that opens up the possibilities of a death.

So far, they seem to be following the status quo and it's driving me slightly banana cakes. I feel like, since returning, everyone has been shortsighted and slightly stupid. Which is aggravating.

Also, I too have a hard time with Daisy being in charge. May has much more experience and seniority. She wouldn't want the job but she should be next in command. She's been team leader before.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎