No announcement yet.

"I, Ava" LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I, Ava" LIVE Discussion Thread!

Talk about the "I, Ava" episode of DC's Legends of Tomorrow while it's on here, and then someone should make a Loved It/Hated It thread. (Maybe me.)

Not good. It's revealed that Ava is a clone. Though, the other Avas seemed to act more like robots, than organic beings.

The whole secret about Ava made little sense. Okay, so Rip payed two actors to pose as her parents (wouldn't it have been easier to just make Ava an orphan?) and made 2213 offlimits to the Time Bureau, to protect this secret. Why just 2213? Will this technology be gone by 2214?

Wasn't interested in the other plot either. Though, at least, for once they gave a reason for why Nate doesn't just steel up.

Comment

Ava is a clone from the future? Okay. Once again Rip is the one scheming all behind this, which seems to be the running theme of the series, so to me he's basically the Tony Stark of this universe.

Really didn't think Kuasa was gonna get killed outright, though.

Comment

I still think this show is the best of the current CW DC shows (Black Lightning is quickly catching up though) but with that said, the show hasn't been the same since Victor Garber left. He brought a certain presence to the show that simply hasn't been filled by anyone since his departure. And the Mallus plotline has been a bust, IMO. I would almost rather seen this version of Grodd as a season long villain, though I know the cost would be too high because of the CGI involved.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎