No announcement yet.

#5.14 "The Devil Complex"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #5.14 "The Devil Complex"

Considering everything Fitz has been through (between his brain damage in S1/2 and living a false life last season), it's not surprising that he'd begin to develop multiple personalities. I liked that they brought up the fact that Fitz used to hallucinate about Simmons in S2 (I had completely forgotten about it), as it reminds us that this isn't unheard of when it comes to Fitz. It's not a case of someone catching mental illness in the fifth season (with no foreshadowing).

Glad Simmons knows about Deke. The big question is, did she throw up because she just realized that this good looking bloke is her grandson or is it a hint that she's already pregnant?

I wish we could get a five minute break from Daisy and her neverending insistance that she'll destroy the world. I doubt anyone's buying it. There is no way that Jed and Maurissa would allow her to actually be responsible for something like that. The only reason people in the future believe her to be responsible, is so that the writers can keep making everything all about Daisy.

That was a big yet intriguing risk they took with Fitz hallucinating his evil version for half of the episode. Completely out of left field but somehow he and Simmons stay together, so that's gonna be a fun plot to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
      The big question is, did she throw up because she just realized that this good looking bloke is her grandson or is it a hint that she's already pregnant?
      I've seen quite a few people speculating that yes, she's already pregnant. I got the sense it was more "he's our grandson", myself, but could go either way.

Also, when Mack was telling her about Yoyo and when Jemma was saying they were invincible, did anyone else think that one real solid way to change the future would be for one of those characters to die? Think about it. Yoyo or Jemma or even Fitz is killed and whoops, the whole future goes in a different direction. I half expected Yoyo to bring it up and possibly talk about ending her own life to keep that terrible future from happening.

I wish we could get a five minute break from Daisy and her neverending insistance that she'll destroy the world. I doubt anyone's buying it. There is no way that Jed and Maurissa would allow her to actually be responsible for something like that. The only reason people in the future believe her to be responsible, is so that the writers can keep making everything all about Daisy.
      This. Times a billion. It's getting very tiresome.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎