Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Necromancing The Stone" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Necromancing The Stone" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's Legends and talk about it LIVE as it airs!

Pics can be found HERE: http://dclegendstv.com/2018/03/06/co...he-stone-pics/

With Sara possessed by Mallus, we get to see a glimpse of her past as an assassin for the League of Assassins.

So both Sara and Mick Rory have become two more bearers of the totems.

They're building Constantine to series regular status and the show is doing great with him and Wally around. The group definitely needs shaking up as they're getting stale. They need to go back to the idea that the show is a bridge between Flash and Arrow.

Comment

I kinda liked creepy death iZombie Sara last night. Didn't like how she "ended" her relationship with Ava though, I was rooting for them.

Comment

A bit confused about the abilities of the Death Totem. It's supposed to give the user domain over the dead... but, it's also able to tap into your deepest fears. What does domain over the death have to do with fear?

It was pretty obvious that Mick would get the Fire Totem. Though, I suspect it'll go to [SPOILER]Jax[/SPOILER] at the end of the season [SPOILER](allowing him to re-assume the Firestorm persona)[/SPOILER].

I really wish that they could come to the conclusion of the Mallus plotline soon. It's been dragging on for a bit too long. I've seen some other board members talk about the amount of episodes per season. However, I don't think the problem is the number of episodes, it's what they do with them. The Arrowverse shows seems to largely follow the old big bad formula from Buffy (where half the episodes dealt with the big bad and the other half was filler). Which I think is incredibly dated. If we'd look at the tenth season of Smallville (as an example for a more recent show), it wasn't 22 episodes of "Darkseid, Darkseid, Darkseid". Clark had plenty of other problems to deal with, throughout the season. There were the VRA, Suicide Squad, Earth-2 Lionel, Alexander/Conner and Clark Luthor for two episodes. Sure, there were some connective tissue between several of these plots, but what's important is that we're talking about "plots" (plural). Then you've also got the personal stuff like Lois adjusting to knowing Clark's secret and Tess learning about her origin (and all the issues that come with that). Even seasons before that usually had several things go on at the same time.

Last season of AoS broke itself into three parts/story arcs: Ghost Rider, LMD and Agents of Hydra. OUaT have frequently broken its seasons into two story arcs. Here we get a full season of Mallus, with some fillers to fill out the 18 episodes season. Haven't been keeping up much with The Flash, but it seems to be largely the same thing with DeVoe (only with an additional five episodes).

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎