Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"No Country For Old Dads" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "No Country For Old Dads" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's Legends of Tomorrow and talk about it LIVE here as it airs!

Pics can be found here: http://dclegendstv.com/2018/02/21/le...-for-old-dads/

What do the Legends consider "light to moderate theft"?

Comment

I’m a bit disappointed how Wally/Rip join/rejoin the team. I guess I wanted something more exciting and not so causal.

Comment

So will Ray and Nora develop some sort of friendliness with each other on their time travel mission, similar to when she was younger/before joining her father?

Comment

Is Rip never going to learn anything? What information did he erase about Ava?

Comment

Not a bad episode as long as both Rip has rejoined the team, along with Wally as the team needs a speedster after losing Firestorm.

Comment

I must say I enjoyed the Darhk family values scenes a lot more than I thought I would. If anything it reminded me on every sitcom where the teenage daughter is trying to talk some sense into their fathers.

Comment

Quite enjoyed the episode. Thought Nora and Ray worked really well together.

Looked like Nora was starting to crack, due to her connection with Mallus. This'll probably lead to her almost dying, with Damien taking over her connection (to save her life) and die himself.

Okay, so there is something about Ava that Sara must not find out about. Given that they make it extremely clear that they've slept together, I doubt the truth about Ava is that she's a descendent of Sara. For some reason, I find myself thinking that the truth about Ava is that she's Rip's biological mother. In that case, it the secret isn't something major. Just Rip trying to protect Sara from having to go through a similar thing to what Amaya is going through, in her relationship with Nate. The knowledge that her relationship is doomed and not only doomed, to protect the timeline, their relationship has to end, so that Rip can be born. Otherwise, none of the past three seasons would've happened. Though, given that one of the upcoming episodes is titled [SPOILER]"I, Ava" (likely taken from I, Robot. I doubt it refers to I, Claudius),[/SPOILER] the truth about Ava is probably [SPOILER]that she's an android.[/SPOILER]

Thought Wally was being a little judgemental about Mick stealing Jerry Garcia's glasses. Wally used to be part of Team Flash, a group that frequently locks people up, in inhumane cells and without due process. Compared to that, stealing the glasses of a rock legend, shouldn't even register on the radar.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
                  Quite enjoyed the episode. Thought Nora and Ray worked really well together.

Looked like Nora was starting to crack, due to her connection with Mallus. This'll probably lead to her almost dying, with Damien taking over her connection (to save her life) and die himself.

Okay, so there is something about Ava that Sara must not find out about. Given that they make it extremely clear that they've slept together, I doubt the truth about Ava is that she's a descendent of Sara. For some reason, I find myself thinking that the truth about Ava is that she's Rip's biological mother. In that case, it the secret isn't something major. Just Rip trying to protect Sara from having to go through a similar thing to what Amaya is going through, in her relationship with Nate. The knowledge that her relationship is doomed and not only doomed, to protect the timeline, their relationship has to end, so that Rip can be born. Otherwise, none of the past three seasons would've happened. Though, given that one of the upcoming episodes is titled [SPOILER]"I, Ava" (likely taken from I, Robot. I doubt it refers to I, Claudius),[/SPOILER] the truth about Ava is probably [SPOILER]that she's an android.[/SPOILER]

Thought Wally was being a little judgemental about Mick stealing Jerry Garcia's glasses. Wally used to be part of Team Flash, a group that frequently locks people up, in inhumane cells and without due process. Compared to that, stealing the glasses of a rock legend, shouldn't even register on the radar.
                  It’ll be intersting to see how mick and wally’s relationship develops the rest of the season. And i’m starting to wonder what the team will look like next season.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎