New "V" movie trilogy in the works

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New "V" movie trilogy in the works

Hopefully, it will be of higher quality than the failed remake 9 years ago:

The '80s science fiction classic 'V" is being revived in a big screen version by original creator Kenneth Johnson and Desilu Studios.

The original miniseries was enormously popular, giving birth to a 1984 sequel, V: The Final Battle; a 1985 show called V: The Series that quickly went away; and finally, a 2009 reboot that lasted two seasons and left a lot of loose ends.
    Johnson has not been involved in the series since V: The Final Battle, departing then because of alleged creative differences with NBC.

It got progressively worse after the original miniseries on TV (one can see why Kenneth decided not to be involved with the second miniseries) until the 2009 reboot which was an improvement (except for the lack of action). I think we can ignore the initial arrival of the Visitors this time and have this taking place a couple years after. They can sort of combine storylines from both series. They don't even need to bring back characters from any incarnation of the show.

Comment

I hope that we’ll get a concluding movie or miniseries. I would watch it, even it appear on Max.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎