Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Here I Go Again" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Here I Go Again" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's episode of Legends of Tomorrow and talk about it LIVE here as it airs!

Here are pics:

Wally West sighting!

I really hope Legends can use him properly and not get the shaft like he did in Flash....

Surely, Legends will find ways to under power him at times because with his speed, he can solve a lot of their problems in seconds....hopefully, those times are very limited.

Comment

Time loop plots have been done to death. So, it's nice to see them adding a twist to such a plot.

Outside of the main plot, we've got Wally joining the show. Though, I don't think he'll be joining the team. At least, not yet. As we saw in this episode, he's recruited by Rip. Why would Rip recruit a new member to the Legends? More likely, Rip is recruiting Wally, so that he can use Wally's ability to time travel. Rip no longer has the Waverider, nor a Time Courier (the latter the Time Bureau could probably track), so he needs some way to travel through time. If Wally does join the Legends, it'll be in the last few episodes.

Comment

So glad Wally wasn't just forgotten about since it's been like 2 months since we last saw him. I'm assuming that Wally will be the one who tries to reason with the Legends to "allow" Rip to work with them again.

Lastly, Sara needs to just invite Ava over. Just once.

Comment

I'm all for Wally on Legends, but Flash loses another one of it's big guns to this show...lol

Cold. Heatwave. Grodd. Wally.

I'm not counting Reverse Flash because last we saw of him, Barry let him go in the Earth-X crossover so I'm assuming whenever he shows up again, it'll be on Flash.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎