Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Daddy Darhkest" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Daddy Darhkest" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's Legends and talk about it here while it airs!

Pics: http://dclegendstv.com/2018/01/24/ph...addy-darhkest/

"The Exorcist" imagery was very heavy in this episode.

Comment

Yep this episode was definitely influenced by the Exorcist.

Citizen Cold has left the team to get married on Earth-X. I wish he stayed, as well as Constantine.

The family drama between Vixen and her granddaughter heats up. It's only a matter of time before Vixen Mari shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by vantheman77
        Yep this episode was definitely influenced by the Exorcist.

Citizen Cold has left the team to get married on Earth-X. I wish he stayed, as well as Constantine.

The family drama between Vixen and her granddaughter heats up. It's only a matter of time before Vixen Mari shows up.
        I’ve said elsewhere that i don’t like where this storyline with amaya is going; i know she probably isn’t long for this show, but since vixen is one of my all time favorite heroes, i wish there was a way she could stick around. And i really don’t care about kuasa. That being said, i would love for mari to show up.

Comment

Pretty sure the Amaya-Kuasa dynamic is headed somewhere, I just wanna see where it goes. I know Amaya can't die because that negates both Kuasa and Vixen's existence, and moreso because Amaya's totem is probably one of the keys to defeating Mallus.

Also I gotta stress the creep factor from Nora Darhk. I didn't like the 360 neck turn in the original Exorcist, I didn't like it last night. Ughh

Comment

Was obvious from the start that "Emily" was going to turn out to be Nora Darhk.

The CW have really gotten a lot of mileage out of the building they used as the asylum. Think they've used it on practically all of their shows. They used it a bunch of times on Smallville. It was both Excelsior Academy and St. Louise's Orphanage.... hang on... Young female(s) held at a place, run by a female cult member, who follows an evil entity with red eyes.... Mallus is Darkseid!!!!

Really liked Mick snapping and giving orders to the others. Had speculated that he was going to leave with E-X Snart, but I was wrong. Of course, with Stein and Jax leaving in the previous two episodes, it might've been too much to have another departure, for the third episode in a row.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎