0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - The Bad Side
    0%

Supergirl and the DEO know the Julia is Purity while Lena knows that Sam is Reign. Mon-El now knows of the Legion's secret mission and revealed the truth about his marriage to Saturn Girl.

The Worldkillers are becoming a threat as they should be.

The budget is affected by the crossover and it shows. I was expecting a lot more from this episode.

Comment

I thought it was a okay ep. There was a lot of story-building here, so I think that's not so bad in itself. It's better to advance the plot than to have a cheesy filler like the flash had last time but that's just me.

Comment

So, Lena knows Sam is Reign...somehow? Yet, she still doesn't know Kara is Supergirl....ok, I got it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSecretVampire
          So, Lena knows Sam is Reign...somehow? Yet, she still doesn't know Kara is Supergirl....ok, I got it.
          I keep on waiting for her to admit that she always knew all along and were just waiting for Kara to tell her. I mean.... she'd be so dense and oblivious otherwise if that wasn't the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora Moon
            I keep on waiting for her to admit that she always knew all along and were just waiting for Kara to tell her. I mean.... she'd be so dense and oblivious otherwise if that wasn't the case.

I mean, we saw hints of Lena starting to put the pieces together in the previous episode where Morgan Edge was arrested, but yeah, they are probably saving that reveal for much later in the season....I guess the season finale, maybe?

Comment

How did they know this Worldkiller was named Purity at the beginning of the episode? I don't like having to look back at previous episodes to remember or understand something, but I rewatched Sarah Douglas's speech at Fort Rozz, and she said something about "power, pestilence, and purity." Apparently, "power" isn't one of their names.

Originally posted by TheSecretVampire
              To be fair, all Lena had to do was look around and assume Reign had to be the only new member of the main cast.

Regarding her knowledge of Kara, I've been confused ever since Lena apparently learned about Mon-El. On that double date last season, Mon-El was in his Mike identity, but when Supergirl rescued Lena and Mon-El from Teri Hatcher, she had to say Kara Danvers sent her. Either I forgot the reveal where Lena learned about him, or the writers forgot that Lena knew about Mike but not Mon-El. Regardless, it's a huge stretch for Lena to know Kara was dating Mon-El.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎