0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Bad
    0%

It was a fairly okay ep. In a way it kind of felt like a filler epidose, but it was entertaining enough that I was able to forgive them for it.

And of course there was that thing with the prison warden...was a little bit surprised to learn of his connection with Amunet Black.

Comment

Definitely seemed like a filler episode, but at least it was a fun filler episode IMO. Also I low-key did forget Cecile was pregnant until it was brought up in the episode.

Comment

I give it a 7. It was funny and Ralph continues to grow on me as a member of the team. But, like everybody is saying, it's just filler. We are moving one step closer to the identities of the remaining metas. I have two gripes: While it's implied that the Thinker has already foreseen what Flash would do and Flash is just about doing exactly that, we really don't see The Thinker. And we're not really getting much in the way of hints about The Thinker's Big Plan. He looms as the evil presence, but not as much in this episode. I hope the next episodes start to flesh that out more.

Comment

Both Supergirl and Flash left me cold this week. Barry being in prison doesn't have any impact on me, especially because the show refuses to make it any kind of hardship. And the shrunk plot was also more played for laughs than anything else, so much so that even the "they're going to die" (yeah, right!) angle did not work at all.

Comment

This was mostly a bore and made Barry a hypocrite.

Barry wants to subject himself to the legal system, but he's content busting Big Sir out after his team spends a day on the case. Wonderful.

What's with this team giving up so easily? We barely saw them do anything during the trial. Now they try to help Big Sir at Barry's request, stumble onto the real killer completely by accident, and everyone gives up after a day because the guy won't confess.

I'm not sure I could care less about Joe and Cecile's relationship. Now that she has telepathy, maybe DeVoe can take over her body next.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎