Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"We Fall" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We Fall" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Cayden James ups the ante by launching his plan to take control of every aspect of the city. Despite the scope of Cayden's plan, Oliver is determined to foil it with just the Original Team Arrow - and without the aid of Rene, Dinah, or Curtis. But things get complicated when Willaim is endangered as a result of Cayden's handiwork.

Countdown. 2 hours and 30 minutes

Comment

"We Fall" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's Arrow and talk about it LIVE as it airs!

Pics can be found here:

Comment

1 hour and 45 minutes until the new episode starts!

Comment

For anyone new, (I see you lurking, lol) it's easy to make an account. The more the merrier!

Comment

I can never watch live and post at the same time because I’m afraid I’ll miss something!🤪🤪🤪
            So I start reading instead! I’m weird.

Comment

Originally posted by BkWurm1
              For anyone new, (I see you lurking, lol) it's easy to make an account. The more the merrier!
              Huh. My post didn’t well, post! Basically I find I can’t post while watching live because I’m afraid I’ll miss something!🤪🤪🤪 Also, I don’t watch any shows live anymore! Psych: The Movie was the exception!😉

Comment

Yes, it'd be so much fun to have people actually populating the Live threads again! (Had I known you were waiting for the forum to be created BkWurm1, I would have set it up hours ago! I did move some of your posts from the other thread here though.)

Comment

If new people make accounts, can they get approved to post still tonight?

Edited: Oh I see A Dark Knight 92 has now come through so yay!
                  Last edited by BkWurm1; 01-25-2018, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                    Yes, it'd be so much fun to have people actually populating the Live threads again! (Had I known you were waiting for the forum to be created BkWurm1, I would have set it up hours ago! I did move some of your posts from the other thread here though.)
                    Thanks! It was kind of a last minute change in venue thing. I'm addicted to live posting.
                    Last edited by BkWurm1; 01-25-2018, 05:58 PM.

Comment

I worry that I'm going to miss something too. But live posting feels like I'm watching with a group of people even though I'm alone.

Comment

I swear others are always catching stuff I should be seeing as well. Makes it even more intersting.

I do confess, I tend to watch the episode twice if it's worth it, if you know what I mean.

Comment

Plus, one can always just post reactions during the commercials, lol

49 minutes

Comment

Hiiiiii! Ooh this works!

I am only here for the Olicity goss since I can't watch live! Still fasting! So hungry!

Comment

Mellow! I see you!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎