Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"We Fall" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BkWurm1
    Again, SHUT UP CURTIS
    Actually, I prefer: **** OFF, Curtis!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬

Comment

OMG. Idiot team Newbs are doing a pro con list about VInce, lol.

Comment

Aw. Chin on the shoulder move from Felicity.

Comment

It's a very nice talk between Oliver and Felicity. A real conversation.

Comment

Corto Maltese-- are we supposed to think that Malcolm Merlyn is still alive?

That was a good scene with Oliver and Felicity about William. So adult I can't believe it from this show. "genetics"

Comment

Originally posted by BkWurm1
              OMG. Idiot team Newbs are doing a pro con list about VInce, lol.
              haha are you making this up? Does this confirm they are trying to make the Noobs look extra stupid?

Comment

I really find the NTA annoying but I so much prefer their annoying to be off by themselves and not getting in the way of nice OTA scenes and conversations.

Comment

It's kind of ******** that the newbies get a guy on the inside to help them.

Comment

Hopefully Oliver will listen to Felicity and talk to William.

Comment

• Originally posted by katakombs
                      Corto Maltese-- are we supposed to think that Malcolm Merlyn is still alive?

That was a good scene with Oliver and Felicity about William. So adult I can't believe it from this show. "genetics"
                      I wondered about Malcolm too but why would he do it??? To what end?

Comment

• Originally posted by mellowyellowdiamonds
                        haha are you making this up? Does this confirm they are trying to make the Noobs look extra stupid?
                        I don't think they are supposed to seem dumb but i'm hopefull they will do something along those lines before the end. Though with a name like "We Fall" I worry everyone will look less than conpetent by the end.

Comment

• They make the newbies dumb, but then give them an advantage because they have a spy on Cayden's team. Meanwhile, OTA has to get their intel the hard way

Comment

• Originally posted by lemotomato
                            It's kind of ******** that the newbies get a guy on the inside to help them.
                            No kidding. But on the other hand it's the only reason they are at all doing anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superman's Princess
                              Hopefully Oliver will listen to Felicity and talk to William.
                              I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

• I'm actually finding NTA slightly less annoying here than I did in Divided because at least they're trying to help rather than throwing a five week hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎