Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Beebo the God of War" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Beebo the God of War" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's Legends and talk about it LIVE as it's on!

Pics can be found here:

Aww! Young Martin wants to get a special toy for baby Lily.

It's going to be interesting for the team to be around a young Martin after just losing theirs.

Comment

That’s the dumbest thing I’ve seen yet from this series...The Vikings are worshiping a toy. 👎🏽

Comment

A magical talking toy. I hope Young Martin is able to give it to little Lily in the end.

Comment

Poor Lily now she doesn't have a Hanukkah toy.

Comment

I guess I missed the part where Leo stowed away on the waverider,and since when is he a shrink?
            I have to admit- i didn’t see jax leaving; i was really hoping to see him with the fire totem. I haven’t seen any announcement about franz Drameh leaving, so maybe he’ll be back.
            I’m wondering how much young martin knows about his future as firestorm...
            Last edited by protege; 12-05-2017, 09:03 PM.

Comment

I'm so glad this episode is a lot less emotional and gut wrenching than last week's.

Comment

Worshiping a toy as a God makes this episode feel like a joke.

After the death of the older Professor Martin Stein, we see his younger self. Jax tries the Back To The Future trick that didn't work thus sealing Stein's death. This causes Jax to leave the team while they got Constantine that will lead into the next storyline. The group definitely needs star power, but they also need one of the speedsters in the team as well.

Comment

I have a feeling the little girl possessed by the demon, who is Mallus, will be Young Nora, and this will be a time loop of some kind.

Comment

The Beebo thing made me think of the film The Gods Must Be Crazy (1980). Sad to see Jax go. Apparently, the actor has departed the series (so, this isn't a case of Jax leaves, in the winter finale and then returns in the next episode). In today's overkill of spoilers, I appreciate that we didn't know this going into the episode.

On a related matter, it feels like the whole Leo Snart thing is setting up for a departue of Mick. You know, they introduce Leo and have him get to know Mick for a few episodes. Then Mick decides to go with Leo to Earth-X and fight Nazis. So, we might be seeing a third main cast departue within the next few episodes. The big question there is: will they introduce some new main characters, over the next few episodes or will they continue with a reduced number (Sara, Ray, Nate, Amaya and Zari) for the season and then bring in some new main characters, at the start of season 4 (assuming there is one)? Then there's the question about if Amaya will leave after this season. So, we could be looking at them having to replace 3-4 main characters (assuming Nate doesn't leave with Amaya (and is suddenly revealed to be the grandfather of Mari and Kuasa), in which case, we'd be looking at five).

Comment

I just wanna know what's the deal with everyone leaving or rumored to leave now?

Comment

Sad to see Firestorm go. Felt he left before really getting to see all his powers. Happy to see a live action version of him. Would have liked to see him transmutting matter more.

But that is part of what I like about this show is that characters can go and others can join up with the team. Can't wait for Constantine.

Comment

I already seen this episode. It's a pity that Jackson has to leave. I hope that John Constantine will stay with the Legends for a few episodes.

Comment

Guys, I'm a little confused. Odin, Asgard and any reference to Thor have been key fundamentals within the MCU. How is it possible for Damian Darhk to be portraying the King of Asgard in a DC project at the same time?

Any explanation would be much appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by billybeads
                              Guys, I'm a little confused. Odin, Asgard and any reference to Thor have been key fundamentals within the MCU. How is it possible for Damian Darhk to be portraying the King of Asgard in a DC project at the same time?

Any explanation would be much appreciated!
                              People worshipped the Norse gods in real life at one point. The Norse gods is not a concept that's exclusive to the Marvel universe.... the Marvel characters were merely modelled after the Norse Gods, but Marvel does not own or copyright the Norse Mythology that's been around for decades long before Marvel even existed.

So this Norse worship has nothing to do with them.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎