Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Crisis on Earth-X, Part 2" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Crisis on Earth-X, Part 2" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's Part 2 of the crossover and talk about it LIVE as it airs!

Pics can be found HERE:

Tommy

Comment

Well Tommy was back for a little while. Poor Oliver having to watch his best friend die for a second time.

I knew there was something going on with Evil Oliver & Evil Kara.

Comment

First Felicity, then Kara. Oliver is getting rejected by all the girls tonight.

I liked the callback to early Arrow with the face cream reference.

Comment

Well now Arrow has gotten their big action teamwork scene/s.

Comment

Funny that Oliver is fighting Earth-X soldiers while Earth-X Oliver is fighting Team Arrow.

If anything I'd say both Oliver and Kara are all over this crossover in their dual roles, along with Harrison Wells and Wells/ Thawne.

Comment

Make Tommy Please...

Comment

How about searching a prisoner, before locking him up?

Hopefully, they'll give an explaination to how Oliver got his hands on Kryptonite (which would suggest that Krypton have exploded in this universe and that there is a Kal-El and/or Kara running around Earth-1 (just haven't been revealed to the public yet)).

Not thrilled about Eobard Thawne being back. It just creates more convoluted time travel stuff. Judging by his remark about Hitler, Thawne seems to have been there on Earth-X in the 40's. Wouldn't surprise me, if he did the same thing that he did in season 2 of LoT: travel back to WWII and arranged for the Nazis to aquire an atomic bomb. Only, here, there were no Legends (or they failed) that prevented the nuking of New York. It wouldn't surprise me, if the conclusion of this crossover sees the heroes [SPOILER]travel back to the 40's and stopping Thawne from giving nuclear weapons to the Nazis. Thus changing the history (if not restoring it) of Earth-X to one, where the Allies won.[/SPOILER]

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
                  How about searching a prisoner, before locking him up?

Hopefully, they'll give an explaination to how Oliver got his hands on Kryptonite (which would suggest that Krypton have exploded in this universe and that there is a Kal-El and/or Kara running around Earth-1 (just haven't been revealed to the public yet)).

Not thrilled about Eobard Thawne being back. It just creates more convoluted time travel stuff. Judging by his remark about Hitler, Thawne seems to have been there on Earth-X in the 40's. Wouldn't surprise me, if he did the same thing that he did in season 2 of LoT: travel back to WWII and arranged for the Nazis to aquire an atomic bomb. Only, here, there were no Legends (or they failed) that prevented the nuking of New York. It wouldn't surprise me, if the conclusion of this crossover sees the heroes [SPOILER]travel back to the 40's and stopping Thawne from giving nuclear weapons to the Nazis. Thus changing the history (if not restoring it) of Earth-X to one, where the Allies won.[/SPOILER]
                  [SPOILER]travel back to the 40's and stopping Thawne from giving nuclear weapons to the Nazis. Thus changing the history (if not restoring it) of Earth-X to one, where the Allies won.[/SPOILER]

It makes perfect sense that would also mean Earth X is [SPOILER]Eobard's Flashpoint. It would make perfect sense remember the legends had to do a redo on that one too. Also its Barry's fault again.[/SPOILER]

My biggest complaint about the Kryptonite arrow is that it didn't explode in evil Supergirl's face. A solid shot could be caught but dust particles.
                  Last edited by YutG; 11-28-2017, 05:25 PM.

Comment

I do like how Earth-X is extremely similar to "The Man in the High Castle," right down to even the posters for that show.

The fight scene in the warehouse was pretty fun, but I did ask myself how Alex could just run up on those soldiers at close range and not take a bullet. They must be exactly like the Nazis from the Indiana Jones.

Also liked Oliver's kryptonite arrow and the call back to last year's crossover when he was wary of Kara. Very Batman-esque.

Comment

I have seen this episode. In this one, Arrow get to see his old friend back only to have him kill himself.

Comment

Originally posted by AsteroidMike
                        The fight scene in the warehouse was pretty fun, but I did ask myself how Alex could just run up on those soldiers at close range and not take a bullet. They must be exactly like the Nazis from the Indiana Jones.
                        Oliver and others LoA trained people can catch Arrows even when they fly at them from behind. Talia al Ghul made a comment about that when she trained Oliver in season 5 applauding him when he succeeded at it first time. So I think while it is not magic in the usual sense heroes and villains who had what they call "training" can do things that are not realistic.

Those Nazis never had a chance.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎