Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Thanksgiving" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Thanksgiving" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's Arrow and talk about it LIVE as it airs!

Extras can be found here:

Arrow Spoilers, News & Interviews – GreenArrowTV

I'm out of the loop but please tell me that this description is a joke: Arrow #6.7 Spoiler Description: An Olicity “Thanksgiving”

OLIVER AND FELICITY CELEBRATE THANKSGIVING WITH WILLIAM — Oliver (Stephen Amell) celebrates Thanksgiving with his family but the happy moment is interrupted. Meanwhile, Black Siren (Katie Cassidy) returns to wreak havoc on the holiday. Gord Verheul directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Speed Weed (#607). Original airdate 11/23/2017.

It sounds like an episode of a telenovela. I guess the main story of this episode will be Oliver baking a turkey and Black Siren trying to steal William's lego bricks set.

Anyway, off to watching Mindhunters and Punisher.

Comment

Originally posted by Amarice
      I'm out of the loop but please tell me that this description is a joke: Arrow #6.7 Spoiler Description: An Olicity “Thanksgiving”

If you ask me: not much Olicity here. Except for him saving her from a reporter she didn't know how to handle, her being there when Oliver was arrested by the FBI in front of William, and her being in the hospital when they celebrated Thanksgiving with Thea.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎