0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - I need to wake up, I got bored
    0%

I am so glad that Supergirl and Mon-El are over. Now we must have Supergirl and Brainiac 5!!

We got our first look at Saturn Girl, played by Amy Jackson.

There were other ways to approach this episode as they used one way where they were building up to the revelation of Mon-El and Saturn Girl being married.

Reign's origin is a dark mirror to Superman's origin and the Fortress of Sanctuary looks awesome. I wonder if it will go to Supergirl by season's end. I wonder if the DEO's desert base is near it.

J'onn's storyline should have been used after the crossover as it was unnecessary to fit in this one.

Good episode overall.

Comment

They've really been improving the storyline this season, although it did get off to a rocky start. I hope they keep this up.

There was so many ways that could had gone wrong when they brought Mon-el back and revealed that he was with somebody. But thankfully there wasn't too much drama over that part.
      At least Kara got closure on that part and now she knows that she didn't murder Mon-el... that was one of her main worries.

And I actually like J'onn's side story here... it's true that he didn't have a life outside of DEO, and for good reason. So I think it's a good start for him to become a more developed character in later eps.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora Moon
        They've really been improving the storyline this season, although it did get off to a rocky start. I hope they keep this up.

There was so many ways that could had gone wrong when they brought Mon-el back and revealed that he was with somebody. But thankfully there wasn't too much drama over that part.
        At least Kara got closure on that part and now she knows that she didn't murder Mon-el... that was one of her main worries.

And I actually like J'onn's side story here... it's true that he didn't have a life outside of DEO, and for good reason. So I think it's a good start for him to become a more developed character in later eps.
        If j’onn has been on earth for 300 years, think of all the history he’s seen. But why was he in that jungle where jeremiah found him?
        So- no lightning lad in the legion?
        I kinda feel sorry for ruby- this is the first episode of the season i’ve watched, but she doesn’t seem to get on with her mom too well. And i wonder what reign’s delayed development means for kara’s motherhood potential?
        Last edited by protege; 11-21-2017, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Everything felt forced. It all felt like the kind of "I can't just explain myself" drama that fuels television conflict and creates a 42 minute problem out of a 30 second one. The only real positive was that very little of it came at the expense of making Kara look like an idiot. She stayed on top of things this episode. And Melissa continues to be really good this season. Maybe she's channeling some of her political rage into her performance. XD

I get the impression I am one of the few people who loved Mon-El last season. I think that actor did an incredible job and made the character into more than it was on paper. I'm glad he's back and I hope he's here to stay (though, it doesn't look like he will be if he's headed back to the 31st century with his wife).

The Reign storyline has been absolutely horrendous. She doesn't come across as a real person who has had any kind of existence outside of her show screen time. These CW shows tend to have that problem. I'm guessing she's now going to be a bad guy who they manage to reach through her love for her daughter? I really hope they don't spend the next half a season just getting to that point where she has to choose between her "destiny" and her daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by protege
            If j’onn has been on earth for 300 years, think of all the history he’s seen. But why was he in that jungle where jeremiah found him?
            So- no lightning lad in the legion?
            I kinda feel sorry for ruby- this is the first episode of the season i’ve watched, but she doesn’t seem to get on with her mom too well. And i wonder what reign’s delayed development means for kara’s motherhood potential?
            I thought the same about Kara's motherhood potential. As for Ruby, I think she'll save her Mom, but not completely, because otherwise we'll have two supers going forward, and that doesn't make structural or production sense. Odette Annable isn't sticking around. Either Ruby saves her Mom, but the strain forces Sam to leave National and focus on her daughter, or Ruby saves her Mom, but the strain kills Sam and Ruby is adopted by Alex. That way, the writers could make the most of what they were forced to set in motion when Floriana Lima left.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎