No announcement yet.

Anyone got alternatives?...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got alternatives?...

I came across a blog on Crackle's offering and it's list of quality content got me thinking about good alternatives to Netflix. I mean not substitutes (I doubt if there is any) but generally good platforms that can offer instant streaming movies that Netflix doesn't or requires DVD subscription. So what platforms can you guys suggest??

I tend to watch stuff on Hulu a lot... it's good for most of my TV show needs. and Crunchyroll, for all my anime needs.

Netflix recently hiked up their prices, which really bums me out. The truth is, I've been only using it for Stranger things and some Netflix-exclusive Marvel shows. So I've been thinking of dropping it. While the Marvel shows on Netflix are something good to watch, I'm still more of a DC fangirl when it comes to my TV shows that I watch.

And again, a lot of TV shows still appear on my Hulu account.... Gotham and the like reairs there a day after its' been on TV.

Comment

I can sought of relate because Netflix offers Black Mirror and Breaking Bad which are some of my favorites as well! But i have been thinking about giving amazon-Prime a try . Plus Amazon has Mr Robot, Grand Tour, Vikings and 24. I think the main reason Hulu seems to be popular is Anime. I came across this comparison https://www.1and1.co.uk/digitalguide...s-co-reviewed/ and i must say that Amazon's subscription fee and prime same-day-delivery when you order items is not that bad. Or??

Comment

Yeah, Black mirror is good too. I guess it depends on what tv shows and movies you want to watch.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎