The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar

"Helen Hunt" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's Legends of Tomorrow and talk about it LIVE as it airs!

Pics can be found here:

http://dclegendstv.com/2017/11/07/le...-damien-darhk/

Board Master Superman's Princess's Avatar
    The team is having a lot of trouble trying to get Helen back where she belongs.

why do I get the feeling that Dhalk is gonna recruit Helen of Troy to become one of his evil minons or something?

Well Stein got a chance to be Firestorm. And he and Jax got back to their rightful bodies.

Until they get history back on track getting Sara back to the ship isn't going to do much good since nothing is really working right now.

The Force is Strong!!! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    Training the next generation of Jedi legends
    So Helen of Troy becomes an Amazon from Themyscira...aka Wonder Womanís home. Theyíre really laying these easter eggs thick this season for these DCTV shows.

I think theyíre using subliminal messages to get us to see Justice League, arenít they???
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 11-14-2017 at 08:06 PM.

Forum Regular
    I did appreciate the amount of old and sex jokes that came from Jax-Stein tonight.

When she first mentioned warrior women I knew she was taking Helen to Themyscira.

Forum Regular
    This was a weird episode, even by legends standards. i donít think i liked firestein; stein just didnít have jaxís confidence. And, i think iím getting tired of the darkh family. And who knew heddy lamaar had knowledge of nuclear physics? And whatís the story with kuasa anyway?
    Last edited by protege; 11-14-2017 at 08:58 PM.

Oh, boy, it's one of those episodes (see my comment about the Smallville episode "Heat"). I might've missed it, but do they explain why all men become obsessed with Helen? Is she supposed to be a metahuman? And why isn't Sara affected by her?

Really getting tired of these (Arrowverse) shows constantly putting down men. "SEXIST ATTITUDES! They're okay, when a woman expresses them!" I don't care who or what you are. You do not go around acting like you're superior to other people. That's how genocides often get started.

Lamarr didn't come to Hollywood until 1938 and she went to work for MGM, not Warner Brothers.
    Last edited by jon-el87; 11-15-2017 at 05:03 AM.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    This was a weird episode, even by legends standards. i donít think i liked firestein; stein just didnít have jaxís confidence. And, i think iím getting tired of the darkh family. And who knew heddy lamaar had knowledge of nuclear physics? And whatís the story with kuasa anyway?
    From what I gather, Kuasa is Amaya's granddaughter who died some time ago and got revived, which is why she didn't kill Amaya a few episodes ago because that would meaning erasing herself. I think more of her backstory was explained in the "Vixen" animated movie from a few years ago, which is why Ray knew something about her.