Once Upon a Time #7.6 "Wake Up Call"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Upon a Time #7.6 "Wake Up Call"

What did you think?

I’m suspecting that Cinderella dies before Drizella’s dark curse gets unleashed. In the S6 finale it was Lucy and Henry battling some sort of creature (from what I can remember) but, where was Cinderella?? There was also the fact that it was a spoiler before the season of the identity of Lucy’s mother; you know how Disney treats birth mothers
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 11-10-2017, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
      I’m suspecting that Cinderella dies before Drizella’s dark curse gets unleashed. In the S6 finale it was Lucy and Henry battling some sort of creature (from what I can remember) but, where was Cinderella?? There was also the fact that it was a spoiler before the season of the identity of Lucy’s mother; you how Disney treats birth mothers
      Yeah, not too much has been said about what that black smoke was supposed to be, and I don't recall anyone being able to outrun Dark Curse smoke the way Henry and Lucy did

As for the episode, I thought it was a HUGE improvement over last week. I can buy Drizella as the villain, and It answered just enough questions while bringing up new ones.

Jacinda biting the dust does seem plausible. Ivy seemed to have eyes for Henry when they had drinks last week, so—naturally—she would want Jacinda out of the way. I guess Drizella is dumb enough to think that Henry would love her after finding out she's responsible for what might kill Jacinda?

I'm still clueless as to who the woman in Belfrey's tower is. She must be some sort of relative (perhaps Drizella's aunt?). I hope they answer that soon.

Next week looks like filler, but at least Regina is awake!

Comment

I’m still trying to figure out the timeframe...I’m guessing it takes Drizella ten years (again, Lucy is roughly Henry’s age from the beginning of the series, so some time had to pass) to perfect this particular dark curse so there were no loopholes.

Drizella manipulated Regina so quickly; all Drizella needed was Regina telling her what not do Drizella’s hatred towards Tremaine had been festering for years; she had this planned out including her running into Regina.

Comment

I’m still trying to figure out the timeframe...I’m guessing it takes Drizella ten years (again, Lucy is roughly Henry’s age from the beginning of the series, so some time had to pass) to perfect this particular dark curse so there were no loopholes.
          That's a good point. A big chunk of Season 1 [in flashbacks] built up to Regina unleashing The Dark Curse. So, some time had to pass, because I don't buy Drizella being able to wield such dark magic SO fast when it took Regina so long to do it herself.

Drizella’s hatred towards Tremaine had been festering for years; she had this planned out including her running into Regina.
          You're probably right, which means she flat out lied to Regna about not being able to use her own magic...

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎