Allison Mack, Second-in-Command of a Sex Cult

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Doranwen
    I agree with this.

This is often an classic tactic employed by abusers, Cult leaders, etc. They never let you see the crazy up front, they seem so sane and reasonable at first. And then slowly expose you to the crazy over time.

That's exactly how hate groups like the KKK recruit people too at times. They start off by stating something that sounds reasonable, like how Political correctness is out of control... which dozens of people can agree with without being racist. Then they slowly work up to the idea that a white guy can't even be proud of who he is without being accused of as an racist, etc... before finally hooking them with the idea that there's a war on white people, etc... and that the KKK is in fact an bastion of safety for all white people.

Comment

Yeah, though at what point does one get in so far that one can't get back out, that's the real question. A friend of mine compared it to the Manson stuff - said some of the victims there never got un-brainwashed.

The writing here is more sensational than factual, but if true, doesn't paint a very pretty picture of AM: https://artvoice.com/2018/04/18/crim...x-slaver-cult/

Comment

I've been to a similar site before. it was one of the first stories up about Allison before it went mainstream. The sensational-style writing is what made me believe it wasn't true at first.... as seeing I know that there's all sorts of fetishes out there for this kind of stuff. At first it seemed like some dude was just writing real-person fanfiction with Allison as the object of his sexual fantasies.
        Seriously, the way it was written, it seemed as if the writer was getting off on the idea. *shrugs*

Comment

Apparently, she's been arrested. Terrible news, but maybe the last chance she has to realize what she's done. Not that it will help her legal status any...

Comment

First time I've logged in here in a VERY long time. I'm surprised I guessed my password on the first try. But I just discovered this news story today and ... color me SHOCKED . Naturally, I came to Kryptonsite (yes I know it's KSiteTV now) to see what the Smallville community was saying. What in the world is going on?! This reinforces to me how very little we know about the people we watch on our tv screens or in the movies. It's scary how far the imaginary can be from reality (if all this is true). Chloe was definitely my girl on Smallville.

Comment

Wow. I had heard about her being in this weird cult back when the show was on but I never dreamed it was this depraved. It’s difficult for me to understand how she can be the person she appears to be publicly with family and friends and with her fans and then do the kinds of things she’s being accused of. It’s very disturbing. I feel sad for all the women who were hurt by her.

Comment

Like some of you, I haven't posted here in a long time, but had to come when I heard this news. I had some inkling of this a couple of weeks ago when on the MSN website there was a story about someone from Smallville cast being involved sex slaves, but I just dismissed it as one of those click-bait ads. However, I just read about "actress pleads not guilty in sex slave case" on a local news site and I couldn't believe it. Allison just seems like a really nice, likable person and just couldn't imagine her being involved into something like this. It's really sad and tragic.

Comment

GAW! What just happened?! I feel like the world doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Another person who hasn't logged in for a while. I still cannot get over this news. Very shocking.

Comment

I just hope this will result in the best possible solution - right now being arrested might be the best thing for Allison, as she can get away from this cult and hopefully no one else can be harmed. I feel Raniere really took advantage of her and it makes me feel very sad.

Comment

Yeah, one can hope that this will shock her back to some reality.

Most of the articles I'm finding are pretty much the same info, but this one's interesting: https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...fession-jness/

Comment

I also haven't logged on in years but just came to say that I'm completely shocked and disgusted. I did not see the news piece on this matter in November and had no idea about any of this. I follow her on social media and know about Jness but I thought it was about women empowerment. I thought she was an advocate for women but I was so wrong.
                          This has completely ruined the show for me because she was my favourite. Very shocked.

Comment

Haven't been here in years so shocked about Allison Mack, I always preferred Clana but I liked Chloe too.

Comment

I never liked Chloe.
                              This explains a lot.

Hope justice is done and she gets sent down for at least 10 years.

Comment

It was actually one of the main news stories on the BBC this morning. She's been charged, appeared in court and pleaded not guilty. She's now being held in custody before the next court appearance on Monday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43846243

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎