Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allison Mack, Second-in-Command of a Sex Cult

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sympathies and prayers to the entire cast and crew of "Smallville", who must be hurting over the news of Allison Mack's alleged involvement with this cult. Of course, even more prayers to all the innocent women abused and defiled; Keith Raniere deserves execution pronto.

On a related note, Kristin Kreuk posted the following statement on her Twitter page, a few hours ago...

Comment

Originally posted by moviefan2k4
      My sympathies and prayers to the entire cast and crew of "Smallville", who must be hurting over the news of Allison Mack's alleged involvement with this cult. Of course, even more prayers to all the innocent women abused and defiled; Keith Raniere deserves execution pronto.
      The sad thing is many of them knew, but I think most just assumed it was a weird "self-help cult" kind of what Kristin mentioned in her post yesterday. It didn't get sexual with the branding and weird stuff until the past few years. (I believe EVERYTHING Kristin said, by the way, since it's consistent with what I'd been hearing for about 11 years now.)

Comment

From the sounds of all the news that’s come out, it sounds like Allison maybe serverlly brainwashed. I just wonder how Kristin feels being that Allison likely was a friend they worked for a number of years together on Smallville and she was the one who brought her into the group before things got messed up or at the very least before she became aware of what was going on behind the scenes.

it just makes you wonder if back then if cast and crew who when you work on a show together for a number of years can become like family, if they were concerned or noticed changes in behavior or anything about Allison that seemed off or just not right.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
          The sad thing is many of them knew, but I think most just assumed it was a weird "self-help cult" kind of what Kristin mentioned in her post yesterday. It didn't get sexual with the branding and weird stuff until the past few years. (I believe EVERYTHING Kristin said, by the way, since it's consistent with what I'd been hearing for about 11 years now.)
          Wow...so much for being concerned about a friend's well-being. If you know someone you love is into that crap, the most loving thing you can do is get them out of it...even if they hate you for it in return. I wish people had been more proactive with me, about some of the horrible mistakes I've made in my life. It may have kept me on a far better track in the long run. You may not be able to force someone to listen, but as Edmund Burke famously said, "all that's necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing." Knowing silence equals cooperation, where sin is concerned.

Comment

I am glad to see that Kristin clarified her position. I truly believe that she got out before things got weird. And it probably explains why she no longer *seems* to have any kind of relationship with Allison. Unfortunately, Allison appears to have been brainwashed beyond repair at this point. The fact that she was hanging out with the leader when he got arrested (a couple of months after the allegations were made public, mind you) speaks volumes about where her head's at. In the unfortunate event that she's also arrested, I'm not sure she will even plead brainwashing.

Just a sad state of affairs all around. After Sam Jones, I hoped we wouldn't see another Smallville actor make negative headlines.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
              I am glad to see that Kristin clarified her position. I truly believe that she got out before things got weird. And it probably explains why she no longer *seems* to have any kind of relationship with Allison. Unfortunately, Allison appears to have been brainwashed beyond repair at this point. The fact that she was hanging out with the leader when he got arrested (a couple of months after the allegations were made public, mind you) speaks volumes about where her head's at. In the unfortunate event that she's also arrested, I'm not sure she will even plead brainwashing.

Just a sad state of affairs all around. After Sam Jones, I hoped we wouldn't see another Smallville actor make negative headlines.
              At least Sam brought his life back around, spending ten months in jail over drug-trafficking charges. His most recent acting credit is an unreleased thriller called "All Light Will End".

Comment

From what we know, what could happen to Allison? Anyone has any idea? Could she go to jail? Seeing her with Raniere when he got arrested just broke my heart. If everything I read is true, she had to demean herself a lot to be with that guy...

Comment

Originally posted by Martin le Magicien
                  From what we know, what could happen to Allison? Anyone has any idea? Could she go to jail? Seeing her with Raniere when he got arrested just broke my heart. If everything I read is true, she had to demean herself a lot to be with that guy...
                  Assuming there's reasonable evidence to support her guilt, and she gets a righteous judge...I'm thinking she could get serious time behind bars. I don't know if it would be a life sentence, but I wouldn't brush it aside if there's enough evidence.

Comment

Here's the branding done by the cult, and a comparison (original picture from Newsweek)...

Click image for larger version

Name:	KR_brand_compared.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	6628621

Comment

Her lawyer would have to push for brainwashing and the best way for that to happen is for her to be found incompetent and someone likely a family member would need to get power of attorney over her. That would be the best way to help her.

Comment

Comment

She could be facing charges for sex trafficking and forced labor charges to name a few.. Sex trafficking alone has a max of 20 years same for the forced labor.. Plus you have that branding issue... She's done.. And sorry i have ZERO sympathy for her..

Comment

It is certainly a strange turn of events. I can't really comment on Allison's involvement with the shadier side of NXIVM's activities as everything I've seen about this reads more like social media speculation than absolute fact, but if true, there's an aspect of life imitating art. Nearly 10 years ago, Chloe was inadvisedly protecting Davis Bloome despite knowing who and what he was.

Comment

I'm also glad to see that Kristin clarified her position. I first became aware of it on twitter, and saw Erica's support for Kristin.

Comment

I think another reason this is so high-profile, is because Allison's time on Smallville was only eclipsed by Tom Welling himself. Of the 218 episodes in the whole series, Allison missed 16...mostly in the final season. The only others who come even close are Michael Rosenbaum (158), and Kristin Kreuk (150).

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎