Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allison Mack, Second-in-Command of a Sex Cult

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As someone else pointed out this is also the day that Bill Cosby’s sex assault charges got overturned…which is overshadowing this news. It’s an interesting… “Slap on the Wrist” day

Comment

• Spin it how you want, she's depraved, I bet HER victim's would agree.

Anyone who thinks she's not, well there are no words that I can say cause I'd get banned

Comment

• Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~
        Spin it how you want, she's depraved, I bet HER victim's would agree.

Anyone who thinks she's not, well there are no words that I can say cause I'd get banned
        i personally agree that she got a far lighter sentence than she deserved. Her statement prior to sentencing read as completely insincere, rehearsed and something written by her lawyers. I think she is only sorry she got caught.

Comment

• I just read of Allison's sentencing today, and was surprised she got prison time at all, given her participation with the government in taking down Raniere. Still, its my hope that she gets all the help she needs, and is protected on the inside from others who would seek to harm her, physically and emotionally.

Comment

• Allison Mack Reports To Prison Early To Serve 3-Year NXIVM Stint

https://deadline.com/2021/09/allison...re-1234837870/

Comment

• Originally posted by darkphoenix21
              Allison Mack Reports To Prison Early To Serve 3-Year NXIVM Stint

https://deadline.com/2021/09/allison...re-1234837870/
              This was a little strange to read about, given she was supposedly under house arrest until the time her sentence was supposed to be in effect.

Comment

• Originally posted by moviefan2k4
                This was a little strange to read about, given she was supposedly under house arrest until the time her sentence was supposed to be in effect.
                I guess she didn't just walk out of the house and into the prison. There's probably a process to it and she simply requested to start her prison sentence early (with the expectation that it also ends early by this many days). I don't know her sentencing rules so I don't know if her home confinement for the past few years was taken into account or subtracted from her total sentencing time

Comment

• No posts in some time, but CNN reported Allison was released from prison today. I still imagine her career is over...

Comment

• There are some details here

Originally posted by Billy Jor-El
                    No posts in some time, but CNN reported Allison was released from prison today. I still imagine her career is over...
                    Unfortunately yes ((

Comment

• So she was sentenced to 1/6th of what her sentence should have been because she testified against Raniere and she served 22 out of the 36 months she should have served.

Forget about her career or even appearing on Talkville as some delusional people are suggesting to Tom and Michael right now. She should count her blessings she stumbled on such a ridiculously favorable justice system. If a man had committed her crimes, he wouldn't have had this type of leniency, no matter how sorry he said he was.

Comment

• Originally posted by costas22
                        So she was sentenced to 1/6th of what her sentence should have been because she testified against Raniere and she served 22 out of the 36 months she should have served.

Forget about her career or even appearing on Talkville as some delusional people are suggesting to Tom and Michael right now. She should count her blessings she stumbled on such a ridiculously favorable justice system. If a man had committed her crimes, he wouldn't have had this type of leniency, no matter how sorry he said he was.
                        I'd be really disappointed in them if they got Allison on the show. Sure, it'd get them huge publicity and listens, but I don't think her behavior should be rewarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by KSiteTV
                          I'd be really disappointed in them if they got Allison on the show. Sure, it'd get them huge publicity and listens, but I don't think her behavior should be rewarded.
                          I don't think there's any chance it happens. Not even when Talkville reaches the series finale in 3-4 years (at the rate they're going). It's not just the PR nightmare or how uncomfortable it will be for Tom and Michael. Who says Allison even wants to talk publicly, about Smallville no less?

To their credit, the guys have been quite fair with her and they acknowledge every time she performs well in an episode. That's all anyone can ask for.

Btw, this week they're talking about Shattered. Good times.

Comment

• Originally posted by costas22
                            Btw, this week they're talking about Shattered. Good times.
                            One of the best episodes of the entire series, and Michael was so great in it. I've listened to a few minutes of the show this week so far because Al and Miles are on it, and they always make everything better.

Comment

• Originally posted by KSiteTV
                              One of the best episodes of the entire series, and Michael was so great in it. I've listened to a few minutes of the show this week so far because Al and Miles are on it, and they always make everything better.
                              I think this is the longest episode they've done, at 1h30m. Clearly they, as well as Al and Miles, loved talking about Shattered. I'm guessing Tom and Michael will have them back for Memoria, another all time amazing Smallville episode.

Lets I forget, Kryptonsite got a mention this week when they were discussing how it was to do the show before the social media era.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎